sexxxxxxxyyyy

HNGD
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
hate to rain on your parade, but its gotta be said before someone else does. you gotta add a clip or a full review or this thread's gonna get closed.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
hate to rain on your parade, but its gotta be said before someone else does. you gotta add a clip or a full review or this thread's gonna get closed.

This. A lot of NGD haven't had reviews lately
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Thanks for making me more GASsy. It's even in natural!

Happy birthday mate, enjoy it!
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
HNGD, been gassing for a 335-ish thing for ages now!
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Gold Top
Vox VT30
1 Don't know how to post biger pics... fill me in and I'll be glad to
2 I literally picked it up just yesterday and don't want to post a premature evaluation (I hate when that happens)... but

So far though... a little heavier than I thought, sounds good enough for now but will need to drop some Classic 57's as it is a bit muddy, build quality is great for the $540 I spent on it new from Guitar Center, setup is pretty good right out of the box, I want to swap out the strings... I haven't done anything to it yet as I am just excited to get it and play it. I'll check back in once some adjustments have been made. Thanks for looking!