So I searched for an answer to this problem and found nothing, So I'm turning to you guys. A few days ago, I bought the Amplitube Irig. I registered it, got the distortion pedal, and then bought the 4-track recorder and and metal amp and it was working fine. But yesterday for some reason it wasn't working and wouldn't record, and I didn't have the tuner on. So I took the app off and put it back on. And so it needed to download stuff again so I figured no biggie since I registered an account. So I logged in and it had the price list and everything for it. So what I'm asking is, Does it expect me to spend 15 bucks more on something I already bought? I'd really appreciate any help on this issue thanks
Gear:
Jackson rr3
Dean Mlx With Emg
Esp/Ltd M-250
Peavy Vypyr
Peavy Bandit
Old Dunlop Wah (Mine Forever)

Quote by Stentroll
I just hope I don't wake up and King Kong is sodomizing me while I try to turn off the alarm clock.
I might at this point lol
Gear:
Jackson rr3
Dean Mlx With Emg
Esp/Ltd M-250
Peavy Vypyr
Peavy Bandit
Old Dunlop Wah (Mine Forever)

Quote by Stentroll
I just hope I don't wake up and King Kong is sodomizing me while I try to turn off the alarm clock.
It will be better if you ask this question in amplitube forums
guys at u.g are alll toobzzzzzz
i hardly see anyone going digital here so this aint the right place
Happy sueing day
No, download them again, you won't be double charged.
Gear: Fender Custom 3 Pickup Telecaster, Fender American Std Telecaster ('10 3burst), Fender Kurt Cobain Jag, Gibson Les Paul Std ('97 Honeyburst), Orange Tiny Terror HW + PPC112, Marshall JCM-1H, Vox Night Train NT15H, Fender Champ 600.