Quote by punkforlife93
What

Some wannabe Asking Alexandria band. You'll be better off not listening to them.
Last edited by Meelad360 at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by Meelad360
Some wannabe Asking Alexandria band. You'll be better off not listening to them.

Well, they're better than Asking Alexandria, but still.
I saw that dude do a cover of Sequoia Throne, which is funny, because if he can play Sequoia Throne, why bother with all those songs that sound identical to each other?
Quote by Strieth
Well, they're better than Asking Alexandria, but still.

And how?
Quote by androidkaita
Hate that kid, such a douche lol

EDIT:

I mean the main guy in the band, the one that makes all the Youtube videos.

Yeah he annoys me, with his stupid fringe that stops an inch above his eyebrows in a perfect line.

Also I found out that they're Ukranian recently. Wouldn't have guessed.

EDIT: and the guy apparently charges money to do collaberations on YouTube, which is pretty weak.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Yeah he annoys me, with his stupid fringe that stops an inch above his eyebrows in a perfect line.

Also I found out that they're Ukranian recently. Wouldn't have guessed.

EDIT: and the guy apparently charges money to do collaberations on YouTube, which is pretty weak.

What the fuck...I could swear I've seen this before, but I haven't been back to UG since I posted last...

Maybe in a dream. I'm so weirded out right now.
Quote by punkforlife93
What the fuck...I could swear I've seen this before, but I haven't been back to UG since I posted last...

Maybe in a dream. I'm so weirded out right now.

Nah I posted near enough the same thing in some other thread on one of the forums (can't remember if it was here or on TPS) when I found out that stuff. You're not going insane, don't worry
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Nah I posted near enough the same thing in some other thread on one of the forums (can't remember if it was here or on TPS) when I found out that stuff. You're not going insane, don't worry

Okay hehe. I thought I was going nuts.

Back on topic, this band is bad and you should feel bad.
I should charge him to do a collab.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
This band sucks. And no, I will not make them famous. Fuck them.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
This band pisses me off to no end. All the band members act like their the shit when they're just another pansycore band that'll be lost in the ocean along with millions of other a year from now.
love is love // return to dust
Quote by tancanada
This band pisses me off to no end. All the band members act like their the shit when they're just another pansycore band that'll be lost in the ocean along with millions of other a year from now.

No dude, they have true talent. I mean c'mon, just listen to their music.
Quote by technicolour
does this band actually have songs?

They have a couple songs and most of them have more popular people in them (old singer of Attack Attack!, etc.). They all have ridiculous titles (which I don't mind normally but this band itself just irks me). The songs themselves are terrible, being mostly breakdowns and eurosynth.
One of their band's songs has like 250k views on Youtube and it's only been up for 3 months, I really don't understand why that is
love is love // return to dust
Quote by Meelad360
They have a couple songs and most of them have more popular people in them (old singer of Attack Attack!, etc.). They all have ridiculous titles (which I don't mind normally but this band itself just irks me). The songs themselves are terrible, being mostly breakdowns and eurosynth.

why? er..how?
I think it's time to stop bumping this thread.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.