Page 1 of 3
Roger Water's The Wall Tour 2010.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
The Flaming Lips' New Year's Ever Freakout 2011.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. Three hours straight with high energy. Also, it was the last concert that keyboardist/accordianist Danny Federicci played with the band. Luckily, the song of the night was captured on video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB1d0eey5ho
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
Last edited by Guppy_Odyssey at Apr 10, 2011,
Porcupine Tree.

It was amazing.

They had the perfect setlist, the sound was just how it should be and i was all the way up front.

We also hung out with the band for a coupla hours the day before the gig.
The Giraffes, Aaron Lazar's (their former singer) last show with the band. So much beer was thrown in joy. It was a constant party for an hour and a half, at the Mercury Lounge in NYC.

I also have photographic evidence that shows I got on stage and did a Wayne's world "not worthy" thing during a guitar solo, and that I licked Damien's guitar at some point . Yes, alcohol was involved.
Last edited by JDizzle787 at Apr 10, 2011,
Fair to Midland, Periphery, and Scale the Summit. It was intense.

And the whole time Fair to Midland was playing, we basically had all members of each band onstage all playing together.. Misha was playing guitar, the StS bassist was doing bass.. Even Spencer from Periphery came out and sang with Darroh.. It was so great.
Cancer Bats, Against Me, Alexisonfire, and Billy Talent, all of the bands that night put on such a fantastic show, so much energy, such good sound for our local shitty arena!
Devildriver, August Burns Red, God Forbid, By far the best concert i ever been to Devildriver was fvcking awesome

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
Kiss at Staples Center
Foxy Shazam at the Troubadour
The Airborne Toxic Event at the Troubadour
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros at the Grove of Anaheim
Roger Water's The Wall at the Staples Center
John Mayer at the Troubadour
Them Crooked Vultures at the Roxy
Foo Fighters at the Roxy
The Raconteurs at the Greek Theatre
The White Stripes at the Greek Theatre

Top 10 in no specific order
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I'd say its a tie between seeing Minus The Bear, Supergrass and The Foo Fighters playing together, or it was Dream Theater opening for Iron Maiden.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by StewieSwan
Btbam, Cynic, and Scale the Summit for sure.

+1,000,000 for sure.
That show was BAD. ASS.
Deftones at Palladium in Dallas. Small venue. ****ING sweet, especially during bits like My Own Summer where the crowd was packed in and undulating.
Best night of my life.
Maybe in part because of the giant Samoan mother****er smoking a blunt as large as himself right next to me, but hey, it's all part of the experience.
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Honestly, a local ska-core band called Snack Attack, It was the most fun I've had at a show.
Quote by Primus2112
Rush.

Me too.

I cummed so hard that I cummed blood. It was awesome.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Either Queens of the Stone Age or The Black Keys. I got a really shitty spot for QOTSA but they are by far my favorite band and they sounded sick as hell. The Black Keys put on one hell of a show too, and I could actually see them without having to jump over people lol.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Mastodon, BTBAM, Baroness, and Valient Thorr last summer. I was pretty much right in front of the stage and the energy of the show was just incredible.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I'm torn between two. A very intimate show performed by Devin Townsend, and an incredibly intense Dillinger Escape Plan show outside in 100 degree heat.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Iron Maiden. It was a totally incredible performance - those dudes are in their fifties but bring more energy to the stage than bands half their age. To be surrounded by thousands of Maiden fans is such an experience - and my friends and I got some seats near the front for dirt cheap thanks to some string-pulling.

I also got to sing onstage at a Nevermore show last year. That takes second place. third would be seeing Devin Townsend last year - it was like a ridiculous party that eventually spilled onstage, and Devin is a consummate entertainer.
Last edited by flame843 at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by shreder666
Dream Theater and Iron Maiden in Montreal.

Saw them up near seattle. Got Portnoy and Rudess's autographs.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I wouldn't call it a "concert", but it was DJ Tiesto. I had so much fun.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
As of now, i'd say The Toasters.

But im seeing Bright Eyes tomorrow night, so im expecting a change.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Roger Water's The Wall Tour 2010.

Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
Kiss at Staples Center
Foxy Shazam at the Troubadour
The Airborne Toxic Event at the Troubadour
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros at the Grove of Anaheim
Roger Water's The Wall at the Staples Center
John Mayer at the Troubadour
Them Crooked Vultures at the Roxy
Foo Fighters at the Roxy
The Raconteurs at the Greek Theatre
The White Stripes at the Greek Theatre

Top 10 in no specific order

Shit, TCV played the Roxy? Saw them at the Wiltern on the night the album came out. Great concert. I love the Wiltern (probably my favorite venue) but I love the intimacy and small size of the Roxy. Was probably an amazing show. Isn't it great to live in such an awesome place when it comes to live music?

Quote by barden1069
Either Queens of the Stone Age or The Black Keys. I got a really shitty spot for QOTSA but they are by far my favorite band and they sounded sick as hell. The Black Keys put on one hell of a show too, and I could actually see them without having to jump over people lol.

God damn it I hate you so much. QOTSA are playing 2 nights at the wiltern on tuesday and wednesday and I can't go because I have to study on both of those nights to raise my grades in Calculus and Physics. They are in my top 5 bands but I just cant go to either show. God damn. I'm pissed. Thankfully I live 30-45 mins from the sunset strip and the best concert venues in the world are right here. Too bad school has to **** everything up and not let me go.
I went to Clapton's Crossroads Festival this past summer. Best concert Ive ever been to, sunburn and all
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Quote by Jettski1
Shit, TCV played the Roxy? Saw them at the Wiltern on the night the album came out. Great concert. I love the Wiltern (probably my favorite venue) but I love the intimacy and small size of the Roxy. Was probably an amazing show. Isn't it great to live in such an awesome place when it comes to live music?

It was amazingly good. I was right against the stage right in front of John Paul Jones. The Wiltern is awesome but I love seeing bands at smaller venues
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Last edited by Crimson Ghost at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by imcrazy814
Boris and Russian Circles was amazing, but I think jónsi may have been just a tad bit better. I really can't decide, Isis and Pelican was really good too.

The first two are touring again, starting in England.

Really jealous of Isis, almost saw them on the farewell tour.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Jettski1
God damn it I hate you so much. QOTSA are playing 2 nights at the wiltern on tuesday and wednesday and I can't go because I have to study on both of those nights to raise my grades in Calculus and Physics. They are in my top 5 bands but I just cant go to either show. God damn. I'm pissed. Thankfully I live 30-45 mins from the sunset strip and the best concert venues in the world are right here. Too bad school has to **** everything up and not let me go.

Well the feeling is mutual because I've been wanting to see TCV since they got together and I still haven't had the chance. Plus you live cloe to ****in awesome venues. I have Detroit lol. I usually just go to Chicago for all my shows, though.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Page 1 of 3