Page 1 of 2
no name 3/4 acoustic. I was like WHOA. Broke some strings, never got them replaced. gave it to my nephew.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Yamaha electric, just finished repainting it, I still like to play the thing as my backup!
Recorder.

For music class.

In elementary school.

Was awesome.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Drums, I gravitated to guitar after about 3 years.
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Penny Whistle

got maaaad pussy
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
oddly enough, piano when i was 6.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by due 07
Skin flute.

lol

My first instrument was a First Act guitar, it was tough learning on it, but I got the hang of it until my next guitar. I believe the First Act has been ripped to pieces now.
Recorder.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
squier p bass. still use it to this day but im getting a new custombuilt one soon.

Or my squier strat that i modded.
This acoustic guitar my mom bought me from some local builder I gpt it for my birthday I wanted an electric guitar but she said I was asleep so she had to go pick one out without me
Sounded bad, had a panted fretboard felt like rough paper, the action was super high
But at the time I was like this must be what an acoustic feels like so I stuck with it
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Apr 10, 2011,
Yamaha piano
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
My dad's acoustic... well it was passed on so I don't know if that counts. If not then a black vertical rieger kloss piano
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Acoustic guitar, I ****ing love guitar.
Quote by strat0blaster
Life is like a box of.... like a bowl of cher.... What you make....

Rainbows are fantastic? I don't know what metaphor to use here...

Quote by A bear
Most species frown upon eating humans.
trumpet, 4th grade. ****ing loved it, just wish i could have gotten into music other than stupid ass school band music....
like blues or jazz
Harmonica.....sucked at it majorly
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
the recorder.

i was told it would get me laid.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
recorder
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
violin, it was part of my old schools music classes, anyway i left that school and dropped violin, and began learning guitar about 10 years after that
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
My school gave me a 1/4 size violin when I was 6. It was pretty cool.
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
Pretty sure it was a squier bass. Still have it in my old room at home. I liked it, but I liked the guitar (and later piano) better.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ibanez GSR180 bass.

EDIT:
My first was a nylon acoustic back when I was 12. I didn't start to play bass before I was 16. (I'm 19 years and one day old now)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 10, 2011,
I had a cheap little acoustic guitar and didn't know how to play (I was like 5) and i started trying to learn and then this kid jumped on it and broke the neck on it and i freakin yelled at him, and he never came to my house again. ( he puked on our floor too.)

The first stringed instrument i had that i learned stuff on was a bass. Then i got my guitar.
And im okay at bass and pretty good at guitar.
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
Cello. i had one provided for me when i was in the orchestra in middle school. i then transferred to another middle school, and got myself my own cello. i'm not very good at it, though. and then, a little over three years ago, i got my first guitar. Epiphone SG special.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Momentosis
Recorder.

For music class.

In elementary school.

Was awesome.

This, except mine was not awesome because my music teacher was a bitch and thought I was being cheap for buying a recorder that looked different from everyone else's because mine was clear and everyone else's was beige.
cat
Big casio keyboard. Still can't play the bloody thing. Went onto guitar about ten years later and thats going pretty well I guess.
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
recorder. and i was damn good at it. i could site read real well, i played Canon in D one time for a test in front of the whole class just site reading.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2