Don't like any makeup
60 30%
Indifferent
60 30%
Camel toe
49 24%
Voters: 203.
Page 1 of 4
What is your general opinion on makeup? Do you like girls (or guys) with it or without it? See poll. Also, what do you consider to be the right amount of makeup, and how much is too much? Do you wear makeup?

Also, FYI, I've recently found out that most guys have poor sense when it comes to makeup. One guy thought I wasn't wearing any makeup when really I had base and mascara on. Then when I wasn't wearing any, another guy thought I was wearing lipstick. Wtf mate

EDIT: Also, nail polish, hair dye, anything of that sort done to enhance appearance.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Apr 10, 2011,
On most girls I've seen, I prefer them without makeup. And I can psych myself out if girls are wearing any makeup.
Too much makeup will make someone look nice, usually, but not like a human anymore. More like a really nice table or something.

Apart from that, it's a thing I can happily coexist with.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by beyondthegrave
i ****in hate it.

*reads post*

*looks at avatar*

*leaves quickly before my diplomacy crumbles*

also, i think makeup is an unnecessary waste of time in 99% of cases.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Last edited by Silver-spear94 at Apr 10, 2011,
Indifferent. Also, multi-choice poll ftw
Gear :

Jackson JS32T King V
Vox VT40+
Stagg C542
Girls=Maybe just a little eyeliner or mascara
Guys=NONONONONONONO!
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by whalepudding
Too much makeup will make someone look nice, usually, but not like a human anymore. More like a really nice table or something.

Apart from that, it's a thing I can happily coexist with.

I ****in' love tables.
My girlfriend wears a lot of eye make-up sometimes, and it looks really pretty and shows off her eyes. I don't like too much foundation, or worse, false tan though. I guess with most things, moderation is the key.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
Quote by Kumanji
It's an oppressive, male-driven desire for women to conform to narrow definitions of beauty, but heavy eyeliner is fit.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Kumanji
It's an oppressive, male-driven desire for women to conform to narrow definitions of beauty, but heavy eyeliner is fit.

I expected this.
Quote by due 07

I expected this.

i was expecting a flood of bra-burning feminists

not Kumanji though.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Can't stand girls with make up to be honest. I find it to be a guise.. Not their real face.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Silver-spear94
i was expecting a flood of bra-burning feminists

not Kumanji though.

Lulz. Just in case my post got misconstrued, I wanted to say that I agree with everything Kumanjii said
don't mind it as long as it improves her attractiveness(in my opinion, fu(K off feminists)

now if she's not the best looking gal and add even more, do not want
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Curious, could you guys post pics of what the natural look is, and what too much makeup is? I'm willing to bet that most of the attractive "natural" looking ones will actually be wearing makeup in some form, but we'll see.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Men have no clue about makeup. Oh makeup is rubbish makeup is rubbish be natural be natural...

Have they ever even seen someone with no makeup on?! It's messy.

Anyway, I'm a bit lazy with makeup myself these days. I rarely wear foundation, even though my skin can get quite bad, just because I can't be bothered. I would never ever ever go out without mascara on though, because I have blonde eyelashes. I'm sure someone here will understand that pain...

Quote by fail
Curious, could you guys post pics of what the natural look is, and what too much makeup is? I'm willing to bet that most of the attractive "natural" looking ones will actually be wearing makeup in some form, but we'll see.

EXACTLY!

Their idea of 'natural' is probably actually 'photoshopped'
believe it or not, i dont know more than a handful of girls in my high school who look decent without makeup

i go to a school with mostly asian girls, so i might just be used to it... (the average asian girl wakes up three hours before school so she can do her hair/ makeup herp derp)
I see a girl who I think is very attractive all the time without makeup on, and I think it makes her more attractive.
Guys are useless. They say they like women without make up because they just think they're not wearing any.
I think we can all agree it looks awful when its caked on
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Do like some and indifferent.

Voted as such because it's fun to play with and whatnot but I'm not one of those women who needs to put on anything before leaving the house. Doesn't improve anything. I just like to make changes to things every now and again, for kicks.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Domino
Guys are useless. They say they like women without make up because they just think they're not wearing any.

That's what I was talking about. :/ I'm fine with makeup as long as they don't use way too much.
Quote by Domino

incorrect

i specifically asked my girlfriend to drop the makeup BS, and she did <3

/happy bunny.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
incorrect

/happy bunny.

wtf. My boyfriend asked me to drop the makeup BS and I told him to go fuck himself, I'll look how I want to look.

Stopping someone looking how they want to is pretty unfair.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Men have no clue about makeup. Oh makeup is rubbish makeup is rubbish be natural be natural...

Have they ever even seen someone with no makeup on?! It's messy.

Almost the entire male population?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I don't care for it much, but long as it's not ridiculous amounts, it's okay. That comparison with the table was good, though I would've picked a mannequin instead of a table. But then, there's probably people who'd fuck a mannequin.

Thinking about it, there's probably people who'd fuck a table, too.

Quote by Kumanji

It's female-driven just as much. Vanity is a biatch. Seems to depend on one's social circle a lot, too. I wouldn't expect that many of the slackers in this place (male and female alike) are into makeup much, which seems like a pretty common thing with the indie/rock/metal crowd. Others may be a bit more posh.

Then there's also people who go for makeup out of a sense of fashion instead of using it to mask one's visual flaws (whether these are actual "flaws" is a different point altogether). Goths and such come to mind.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

EXACTLY!

Their idea of 'natural' is probably actually 'photoshopped'

Heh.

What men think "natural" is:

What natural really is:

HURRRRRR
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Quote by Silver-spear94
incorrect

/happy bunny.

maybe she was wearing too much in the first place....

I used to have a controlling asshole boyfriend too once. I wasn't allowed to wear nail varnish or lip gloss

Good job
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
i like a girl who'll look pretty with out make up
a couple day ago one of my freinds was saying she looked ike shit cause she woke up late and didnt have time to put on make up(shes a good looking gal)
i honestly couldnt tell the difference and thats how it should be ladies
Quote by due 07
ITT: Women make sweeping, unfounded generalizations of men.

I'd say they're pretty well founded. I'm not going to say all men are the same but in my experience, most really have no clue when it comes to makeup.

Quote by NothingRocks
That's about what I like when it comes to makeup/lack of makeup.

It's kind of hard to tell with her eyes hidden.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Last edited by fail at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by due 07
ITT: Women make sweeping, unfounded generalizations of men.

+1
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by fail
I'd say they're pretty well founded. I'm not going to say all men are the same but in my experience, most really have no clue when it comes to makeup.

Honestly, maybe you are just hanging around the wrong people. Most of my group of friends can tell the difference. Anyways, the post was mostly directed at Domino
if it's enough makeup to make me think you're wearing makeup, and you're not going to a ball, then it's too much makeup for me.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Page 1 of 4