Page 1 of 2
So, i'm sitting here drinking a red wine and listening to some Wes Montgomery (Jazz guitarist). I feel way too classy right now.

Any of you guys had a reality check recently? I never, ever, thought that i'd be drinking wine and listening to jazz a few years ago.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I love anime too. I always thought it was for wierd nerdy kids, but the humour and the action in anime is just awesome. The Japanese have a great sense of humour.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I too am listening to Wes Montgomery.

The other day I was driving around with the windows down and Ice Cube blaring out. Wondered what I was really doing there
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Not too long I ago, I too lay in the same position thinking.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Bro, you need a cigar, and a stone fireplace to be complete.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
A few hours earlier my friend and I were taking about me and my reluctance to moving after 21 years of being in the same town. I just don't think I can deal with that.

Then he told me "there's nothing here but memories".

Rocked my world. Broke me in half. He told me that at 9pm. It's 5am and I still can't sleep.
That's deep, man (jet).

So i'm sitting here in my leather jacket inside my hot rod combing my hair, and i'm like, WTF am I doing? \\

Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
What the fuck am i doing? it's 3 AM and im watching SRV Live at El Mocambo, never thought I'd be this attracted to a dvd
I do classy shit all the time, but I don't write to the Internet about it. That's not classy at all.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
So, i'm sitting here drinking a tonic wine and listening to some Cascada. I feel way too classy right now.

im sitting here at three in the morning some hot cocoa in one hand while tapping out some blues with the other(i stopped tapping to type)
im happy
also its kinda cold tonight for california
I don't understand this thread.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I'm sitting here harmonica in one hand, Partial differential equations infront of me and I feel way too conformist right now, WTF am I doing?!
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
So, i'm sitting here drinking a can of generic cola and listening to some CDs I burned on the computer at work. I feel way too much like a tool right now. WTF am I doing?
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by SKArface McDank
What the fuck am i doing? it's 3 AM and im watching SRV Live at El Mocambo, never thought I'd be this attracted to a dvd

Aweeeesooommeee!!!!
When I'm doing housework, I like to blast out some classical music.

Yesterday, I started reading "The Social Contract" by Rousseau, while listening to Vivaldi.

I've also taken to wearing smarter trousers and shoes. It makes me look less like I'm 15 (less scruffy), and somehow it makes me feel better/more confident about myself.

I also decided which political party I support, and what overarching political ideology I believe in (while being conscious of not becoming complacent or losing independent thought in shaping my beliefs).

And finally... obviously, I'm Batman. WINNING, DUH!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
The use of the words; "Smarter trousers," ups your age by +60, grats!

So i'm sitting here playing guitar on stage, and a guy shoots me for stealing riffs, WTF am I doing?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Vornik
I do classy shit all the time, but I don't write to the Internet about it. That's not classy at all.

dear internet,
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by N_J_B_B
So, i'm sitting here drinking a red wine and listening to some Wes Montgomery (Jazz guitarist). I feel way too classy right now.

Any of you guys had a reality check recently? I never, ever, thought that i'd be drinking wine and listening to jazz a few years ago.

Jolly good old boy, feel free to join us in the Gentleman Thread.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
So I'm sitting here, just eaten a plate full of pasta, and listening to Bruce Springsteen like a/The Boss and I am not right now doing my assignment thats already a couple of days late thinking WTF am I doing?

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
So i'm sitting here, reading this guys post and thinking, he's clearly procrastinating! WTF am I doing!?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
So i'm sitting here, reading this guys post and thinking, he's clearly procrastinating! WTF am I doing!?

Probably procrastinating yourself

Unless you aren't, and its just me, and, and

Oh gawsh I need to just get to working

Quote by DeadlyIllness

*Drum Solo*

I'm using twitter. WTF.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
So I'm sitting here in this thread, knowing that my posts in another thread may well get me banned and I'm feeling really scared of the almighty banhammer.

Still procrastinating my work though, so WTF am I doing???

Quote by DeadlyIllness

*Drum Solo*

Quote by G.Krizzel
So, i'm sitting here drinking Jack Danier's and ristening to some grorious patriotic North Korean music (Sordier's foot stomps). I feer way too dictator right now. Wtf am I doing?

ok, everyone else can go home now, nothing else to see
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Page 1 of 2