Sounds really good so far. Great Production too, although not from a commercial view

I'm liking the atmosphere with the keys and stuff. Only bad thing is I prefer a more raw vocal sound, so maybe lay off the reverb a bit. Delay is fine though.

Keep up the good work, man!
Thanks. And yeah the vocals still need work, this was more of a test song for us. We do plan to re-record them. Thanks for your comment man!
Dat clipping. Shrieks sound pretty distorted, clean vocals are super muffled and almost inaudible, everything sounds pretty thin and muffled in general so I guess you got the trve necro sound you were going for. Material sounds ok, super repetitive and boring drums though, some sloppy playing on guitars and the right guitar almost sounds out of tune and is very quiet. Also doesn't sound like there's much of if any bass guitar, guess it got drowned out by the synths much like the kick drum.
Dude, I frickin' love this! I am big into Abyssos, and I hear alot of that in your music. Love it!
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
Quote by Ascendant
Dat clipping. Shrieks sound pretty distorted, clean vocals are super muffled and almost inaudible, everything sounds pretty thin and muffled in general so I guess you got the trve necro sound you were going for. Material sounds ok, super repetitive and boring drums though, some sloppy playing on guitars and the right guitar almost sounds out of tune and is very quiet. Also doesn't sound like there's much of if any bass guitar, guess it got drowned out by the synths much like the kick drum.

So basically it was a Black Metal track?

I'm diggin this track man, I kind of slipped out of the Black Metal genre a while ago, but this is pretty cool. Persistence and hard work always pay off, no matter what sub genre of metal you are playing. Good luck my friend.
Peace be thy journey