Uhm, you can't really hear the singer (Plus if I'm not imagining things he's singing over the original?)
Quote by Ahteh
Uhm, you can't really hear the singer (Plus if I'm not imagining things he's singing over the original?)

ya the original track was for me becasue i had only heard the song a couple of times before that and learned how to play it about 20min b4 recording lol ill prob put up another one without the track today or tommorow
From what I am able to hear, and that isn't much, the singers voice cracked a lot and generally sounded off. I couldn't hear what was what. Your chord switches could have been quicker.
I did only watch about 30 seconds of the video, but really, I shouldn't be spending more time on it than you did
Quote by emil_sej
From what I am able to hear, and that isn't much, the singers voice cracked a lot and generally sounded off. I couldn't hear what was what. Your chord switches could have been quicker.
I did only watch about 30 seconds of the video, but really, I shouldn't be spending more time on it than you did

very true very true, my friend was just like lets cover this and i was like what is it? lol so i completley agree with you there. And yea he needs to get better at singing and i will record it without the track next time i just needed it for obvious reasons being that i never lsitened to that song b4 that lol so i didnt know the beat
Quote by dillon1022
Couldn't hear the vocals at all, until the middle of the song, and they seemed pretty good. The guitar sounded good. You were a little off on the solo at the beginning, I think. Your tone was really good for the song from what I could hear. Can't wait for the cover with no backing track!
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1429693

thanks alot i'll be sure to post it when i do. and yeah i'll check it out now
Quote by asb9pwns
yea i could care less for them lol their a mainstream 4 chord band with very un original lyrics but thanks

This could be the most misinformed statement I've heard in a long time.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.