Page 1 of 3
Do you think he would end up just like an ex-con working a job?

I think he probably would not be able to be a cult leader anymore because kids today are not as easily led as they used to be, what with facebook and so forth.

I think he would be a novelty for a while then he would end up working in a 7/11 or something.

I was mad to see he lost his edge and cut the hair and stuff. That being said, he still talks like it's the 60's so it's cool to hear him use words like groovy, your trip, etc....
Quote by e-taubs
I think he probably would not be able to be a cult leader anymore because kids today are not as easily led as they used to be, what with facebook and so forth.

Disagree.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by e-taubs

Is not so.
wat?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by e-taubs

My pissed off egyptians beg to differ
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Quote by e-taubs
Do you think he would end up just like an ex-con working a job?

I think he would be a novelty for a while then he would end up working in a 7/11 or something.

I was mad to see he lost his edge and cut the hair and stuff. That being said, he still talks like it's the 60's so it's cool to hear him use words like groovy, your trip, etc....

Ah the young and naive, gotta love it.
Yeah but he's an old guy using language like it's the olden times. I mean, honestly I don't see him getting a bunch of kids to give up their text chats and cell phones to go live in the desert and wait for helter skelter to come down.

I mean, come out to the desert with no iPod or Amazon or cell phone.

I don't think so.
Quote by e-taubs

remember when those kids on facebook were posting comments on the tsunami in Japan saying it was karma for Pearl Harbor?

They seemed pretty brainwashed to me.
I think we all learned from South Park that Charlie is a human being like you and I, capable and worthy of love as much as anyone else.
Quote by metaldud536
remember when those kids on facebook were posting comments on the tsunami in Japan saying it was karma for Pearl Harbor?

People actually did that? I thought that was a joke
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Quote by e-taubs
Yeah but he's an old guy using language like it's the olden times. I mean, honestly I don't see him getting a bunch of kids to give up their text chats and cell phones to go live in the desert and wait for helter skelter to come down.

I mean, come out to the desert with no iPod or Amazon or cell phone.

I don't think so.

What doth thou meanest? Doth though suggest that thine generation posseseth an immunity to charisma?
Or are you just an idiot?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by e-taubs
I think he probably would still be able to be a cult leader because kids today are just as easily led as they used to be, what with facebook and so forth.

Fixed.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I mean, most kids can't put down the cell phone or iPod so how would they be brainwashed and be put out of touch? I mean, they would be bored out of their minds.

If Manson was some sort of computer genius maybe but not as it stands.
Quote by e-taubs
I mean, most kids can't put down the cell phone or iPod so how would they be brainwashed and be put out of touch? I mean, they would be bored out of their minds.

What is this i dont even.
if Manson would attract people, it would obviously not be those being brainwashed by the mainstream. He would probably attract certain outcasts. So he could easily start another cult, and declare the second race war or something
Quote by e-taubs
I mean, most kids can't put down the cell phone or iPod so how would they be brainwashed and be put out of touch?

they just need to be reprogrammed.
Disney has a cult following, so i think kinds are very easily led.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by e-taubs

Plus, kids have such an easy access to different points of view that its unlikely Manson could accomplish what he did before with nearly as much ease.
Quote by boreamor
I think it would mean that the lives he took weren't worth as much as the government originally thought.

He never killed anyone so I'm not sure what you mean. Plus, people who have done his crimes are out already most of the time.
Look what he accomplished with just a little word of mouth back in the 60s. Thanks to the Internet, all the crazies could find each other a lot quicker and from much farther away.
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
Quote by mckaveney
Plus, kids have such an easy access to different points of view that its unlikely Manson could accomplish what he did before with nearly as much ease.

That is what I mean.
Don't feed the trolls guys.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
manson wouldn't do shit. people forget he only killed one person. he's not a serial killer, and he CERTAINLY isn't one now. he's just a sociopath ringleader. but the only people who would fall for his BS if he got out would be the sick ****s that worship him for being a murderer. no one would be led to him with the delusion he was Jesus. so much of manson's ability to control people came from the drug culture of the 60s.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by e-taubs

You have it completely the wrong way round.

Look at the millions of inane bullshit "likes" on facebook. Something like that is the ideal medium to propagate a cult. Put out of touch? There are people who shun real life social interaction to spend time on facebook. And you hardly need to be a computer genius to use it: Log on, type shit, hey presto.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by primusfan
manson wouldn't do shit. people forget he only killed one person. he's not a serial killer, and he CERTAINLY isn't one now. he's just a sociopath ringleader. but the only people who would fall for his BS if he got out would be the sick ****s that worship him for being a murderer. no one would be led to him with the delusion he was Jesus. so much of manson's ability to control people came from the drug culture of the 60s.

That's what I mean. At first I think there would be some people who followed him and thought he was the prophet or whatever, but I think after a little while people would get sick of him as he is entertaining but says the same thing over and over and they would get bored and leave him.

I predict in about 3 years he would be a nobody.

He doesn't even look crazy anymore with the eyes - except for the swastica tattoo.

Last edited by e-taubs at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by mckaveney

LOL wut?

You've got to be trolling. Young people are soooo easily swayed. Nobody has concrete opinions on anything.

I take that back, people in general. If you're convincing enough, people will believe you.

Also, there's no ****ing chance he would work a job. You bet your ass he will write a book and make a metric shit ton of money.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Jackal58
What dost thou meanest? Dost thou suggest that thine generation posseseth an immunity to charisma?
Or are you just an idiot?

He was just lucky to have some stoned hippies follow him to begin with, mostly because he played guitar. He did write a song called "Never Learn Not to Love" that was on the Beach Boys 20/20 album. They never gave him a credit or money and that pissed him off...rightfully.

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi2YRtIKg9Q
Last edited by Tempoe at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by e-taubs
That's what I mean. At first I think there would be some people who followed him and thought he was the prophet or whatever, but I think after a little while people would get sick of him as he is entertaining but says the same thing over and over and they would get bored and leave him.

I predict in about 3 years he would be a nobody.

He doesn't even look crazy anymore with the eyes - except for the swastica tattoo.

I'd put a bullet through that scummy bastards swastika.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I'd put a bullet through that scummy bastards swastika.

Next night, make a vigilante hit on him. Pretty sure he's scum.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i think he'd come to your house and steal your computer so you'll stop making threads.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by e-taubs
kids today are not as easily led as they used to be

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 3