I'm a singer, lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist and basest, am nearly 17 and kind of live in three places at once - that is, in Liverpool, Chester, and Sunderland.

He's a taster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTNNTV_V8s. I have made some some really good riffs (better than than the example given) that I'm keeping to myself untill I find the right moment.

My favourite artists include Nine Inch Nails, Tool, System of a Down, Radiohead, Korn, Black Light Burns, Aesthetic Perfection, Queens of the Stone Age, Alice In Chains, ohGr, Mindless Self Indulgence and Coil.

I'm looking for a mutual bound of hating the mainstream, sheep, the standard unthinking majority, and, in a way, reality.

Thanks.
Liverpool and Chester might as well be the same place, i live in Wallasey and can get to either of those within half an hour... Sunderland however... now that's a mission.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by robo37

My favourite artists include Nine Inch Nails, Tool, System of a Down, Radiohead, Korn, Black Light Burns, Aesthetic Perfection, Queens of the Stone Age, Alice In Chains, ohGr, Mindless Self Indulgence and Coil.

I'm looking for a mutual bound of hating the mainstream, sheep, the standard unthinking majority, and, in a way, reality.

Thanks.

Quote by mjosephw52
Some of those bands are pretty mainstream dude...

Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by mjosephw52
Some of those bands are pretty mainstream dude...

I use the term loosely, basically refaring to the way most things popular aren't very intelligent or creative.

Quote by Dempsey68
Liverpool and Chester might as well be the same place, i live in Wallasey and can get to either of those within half an hour... Sunderland however... now that's a mission.

The current situation is that I live in Liverpool but only go home at the weekends, alternating between a Seaforth and Kensington, and I spent most of my time in a phyciatric ward in Chester, Bache. The Sunderland thing is that there's a residential home there that I'm likely to be at for the near future, but then all the decisions on where I go rest with me. Take that into consideration, and if you want to meet up anywhere, great, and if you don't, great.

I might want to learn a bit more about you first though.