I've been working on a dark ambient piece for a while. I'm cheating and using an edited 6 min version as a project for school ( as the cunts won't let me hand in anything longer than around 5 mins!). Naturally this has made composition a bit difficult, forcing me to add layers quicker than I'd like and end the piece slightly abruptly . So please please listen and critique it's only 6 mins and your looking at an internet forum, so it's not like your busy....
This is the first piece of music I've composed that I've shared with anyone, and it also needs a further mix with a set of studio monitors rather than my headphones, So don't expect genius....

You can Listen on UG
Last edited by The Necrotizer at Apr 10, 2011,
promote your band/riffs and recordings forum.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
But I'm not in a a band and this piece doesn't contain any riffs nor is it a recording....
I'm not trying to plug myself here... I'm not a legit. artist (yet....)
And besides you ****ers won't listen to it if I post it there
Don't be so literal, this stuff goes in that forum.

You want people from here to give you some crit, post it there and post a link to it here.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.