So I like this girl, and she likes me. cool story right? no. she wants to be friends until she thinks we're ready to go out, which I assume to be late high school or college. she really likes me and i really like her and she thinks if we go out now we'll do something stupid and screw up our chances of being together. so meanwhile this new guy comes along and she decides shes gonna go out with him. i know that we wont go out for awhile, but i still have strong feelings for her, but if i do anything it might hurt our friendship, but if i dont do anything, she might fall in love with this new guy and ill be screwed. and also this new girl who likes me comes along and basically asks me out indirectly and i say no. i like her too, but not nearly as much as the other girl. but maybe the first girl likes that new guy as much as i like this new girl, and she goes out with him, so maybe i should go out with her. its all just very confusing and sensitive. what do you think?
First girl is just stringing you along, forget her. Also, go to the relationship thread =)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Relationship thread.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by zeppelin!
So I like this girl, and she likes me. cool story right? no. she wants to be friends until she thinks we're ready to go out, which I assume to be late high school or college. she really likes me and i really like her and she thinks if we go out now we'll do something stupid and screw up our chances of being together. so meanwhile this new guy comes along and she decides shes gonna go out with him. i know that we wont go out for awhile, but i still have strong feelings for her, but if i do anything it might hurt our friendship, but if i dont do anything, she might fall in love with this new guy and ill be screwed. and also this new girl who likes me comes along and basically asks me out indirectly and i say no. i like her too, but not nearly as much as the other girl. but maybe the first girl likes that new guy as much as i like this new girl, and she goes out with him, so maybe i should go out with her. its all just very confusing and sensitive. what do you think?

wat
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO