Page 1 of 2
Say waaaaaaaaaaaaat?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Wont believe till its on BBC.

Yeah, ditto.

Quote by Masamune
Haven't gone through the links yet but I'm going to remain skeptical.

It is an FBI document, a legit one as well. The thing is it only says it was reported, not really saying it happened.
It doesn't say much of anything now does it?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Do you think the aliens know that we know about them?

Worse, they know we don't know if they know that we know.

Quote by TheBurningFish

Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by metallica #1
Eh, until i see bodies and UFO's i am skeptical. But slightly believed.

I take it you never saw the documentary Independence Day? There's bodies and a fully functional flying saucer, dude.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
So the FBI confirms somebody told them something that somebody says the AF told them.
Ya invasion is imminent.

High powered radar was able to supposedly disable 3 supposed alien spacecraft. Ya right.
A kid with a wrist rocket and a bag of marbles would have a better chance.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Ok, basically the document is saying an Air Force Investigator reported that they found flying saucers in N.M. with three bodies inside of 3-foot tall Humanoid beings covered in fine metallic cloth and bandaged up like a blackout suit.
It doesn't say much of anything really, but conspiracy nuts will jump on it. Until we see something like an official Autopsy report or something similar come out, I'm still remaining Skeptical.
Quote by TheBurningFish

NO!
I bet the FBI knows if they know that we know, but we don't know if the FBI knows if they know that we know for sure.

We're doomed
I've always had one eye on the subject, but remained skeptical due to it's ludicrous nature. Guy's like Bob Lazar have been a very interesting case on the subject and haven't been debunked aside from documents being wiped, but his personal experiences can refute it. He did an long interview on Coast to Coast back in the 90s with Art Bell which was very informative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcLPHjabqA

Now, I'm still extremely skeptical because as Carl Sagan puts it "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." But it has seemed like minuscule bits of evidence or hints to evidence have sequentially been released over time. I'm not swayed yet, but that eye I had opened on it has definitely opened a bit larger.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Oh look, I found an image of one of the alien's bodies!!
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Twist of fate
When aliens come everyone hide your prostate

I know I will... Unless they buy me dinner first. Then it's totally cool.

...april fools FBI? ....ten days late?
thats pretty crazy... like previously posted, MAYBE I'll believe it when I see it (pics and on the news.)

I'm not saying that were the only ones out there, thats just completely ignorant, but IDK, just seems a bit too scifi movie ish to me.
That article did a good job of not really saying much. It basically reported a report of someone in the air force in the '40s. It's hardly evidence of anything. A newspaper containing the same report is just as credible.
Quote by Alexander_BR
The thing is it only says it was reported, not really saying it happened.

^This. I'm predicting that most people will jump to conclusions while reading this and think OMFG ALIENZ ARE FOAR REELZ without noticing that part. I want to know how reputable this "investigator for the Air Force" mentioned in the document is.
Quote by SlayingDragons
That article did a good job of not really saying much. It basically reported a report of someone in the air force in the '40s. It's hardly evidence of anything. A newspaper containing the same report is just as credible.

True, but this guy seems to have connections to the government, and his source [which is blanked out] seems to be from the Air Force.

But IDK.

EDIT: A second one;
http://vault.fbi.gov/Roswell%20UFO/Roswell%20UFO%20Part%201%20of%201/view
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Apr 10, 2011,
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Wont believe till its on BBC.

...It's from the FBI's website. It's a government document that was released under the Freedom of Information Act.

It doesn't really confirm anything, it just has an account from a supposed eyewitness. I'm skeptical, but I'm surprised the FBI's actually leaking info about Roswell. That's what I'm more surprised about, really.
Quote by Holy Katana
...It's from the FBI's website. It's a government document that was released under the Freedom of Information Act.

It doesn't really confirm anything, it just has an account from a supposed eyewitness. I'm skeptical, but I'm surprised the FBI's actually leaking info about Roswell. That's what I'm more surprised about, really.

If it is displayed on the internet so wantonly, then it is surely of little to no consequence to events or circumstances based in reality.
My God, it's full of stars!
That document is merely an incident report on what a witness claimed to see. How does that prove anything?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
That document is merely an incident report on what a witness claimed to see. How does that prove anything?

It doesn't, really. It's just hearsay.
Quote by DonGlover
I've always had one eye on the subject, but remained skeptical due to it's ludicrous nature. Guy's like Bob Lazar have been a very interesting case on the subject and haven't been debunked aside from documents being wiped, but his personal experiences can refute it. He did an long interview on Coast to Coast back in the 90s with Art Bell which was very informative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcLPHjabqA

Now, I'm still extremely skeptical because as Carl Sagan puts it "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." But it has seemed like minuscule bits of evidence or hints to evidence have sequentially been released over time. I'm not swayed yet, but that eye I had opened on it has definitely opened a bit larger.

Also relevant:

DonGlover
Donglover
Dong lover

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by djentman
Off Topic, I feel like a secret agent when I read the Most Wanted list!!

I feel like I'm reading an unauthorized biography.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2