i need a very quick response,
i have found an offer for this head a crybaby wah wah pedal and a Yngwie Malmsteen YJM308 Overdrive pedal for £150.00

should i get it!?
im a rhytm guitarist in a band, that play heavy metal (avenged sevenfold, bfmv).....

please help!!
Irons
Quote by ethanwhufc

play heavy metal (avenged sevenfold, bfmv).....

That offer is a steal, definitely buy it if you need a head.
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
yea i need a head, but i also really want a boss me70.... i dont know what to do
Irons
Its a decent head, scoop it up. What do you have to loose. I play one occasionly and record with it sometimes.
check ebay completed listings.

I loathe the avt, but if you can sell it on (and the other stuff) for more than you paid, it might be worth it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
At that price you can always flip it for profit once you come to your senses. It would do as a stopgap measure until you can afford an amp that actually sounds good.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification