Hi,i'm from the WestmIdlands in the uk.I've been learning the guitar for about 2 years.I have 3 guitars,Mexican strat,Epiphone luccile with stormey monday bare knucle pickups and have just brought an American delux plus strat1997.
Started to learn the guitar after taking medical retirement,wish i had done it years ago.
Love most music ,favorites are the blues and soul.
If you wondered about the name Baggie 9,its because the Baggies are the nickname of my football club West Bromwich Albion.
Quote by Cskills2112
Quite the collection you've got there, welcome to UG!

Thanks for the welcome,is that you in the U-tube clip.I enjoyed it gave the thumbs up.
Any tips on timing thats my weekness.
I'm the guy on the saxophone in that one, didn't know I put the individual video link, oops! I normally play lead guitar, and I changed the link to the channel, so if you like what we do, go check out some more! Thanks a ton for the thumbs up!

On the issue of timing, I suggest devoting some practice time to working alongside a metronome, setting it a low BPM and playing a scale or something along with it. Starting slow works the coordination of the picking and fretting hands, and once you feel more confident with it, move up to a faster tempo! I don't claim to be the greatest guitar player, but any good one will recommend this method!
Musical things I do
http://www.youtube.com/user/CGuitar2112

GEAR
Ibanez RG 7421
Ibanez S470DXQM - Viking Red
Agile Intrepid Pro Dual 828 RN
Greg Bennet Custom
Peavey Raptor I
Atomic Reactor 112 Amp
Line 6 POD HD w/ MkII Express
Welcome to UG.

id say getting a metronome would be a great place to start with timing. also if you record yourself playing along to a track then listen back after you will be able to hear where you can improve then practice on those sections.
now extra flamey