i thought everyone here at ug.com would love to look at this eye-candy. i have only played one agile guitar before, and it was just as good (or possibly even better) than the epi-lp's. all in all, it was a very decent guitar with a killer price.

the only place i know of to pickup agile's are rondomusic, and i happened to be looking on there today, when i noticed this.

i have never played a fretless guitar (only basses) before, and add in that this is a 12 string, and i'm sure that you will get killer tones.

Solid Mahogany arch top body
Triple bound body, and headstock
Ebony fretboard
One piece Mahogany set neck

this is some beautiful eye-candy. the only thing i would like to see, is abalone inlays to take place of the frets, for easier playing. i know my fender fretless has that (but in pearl)
hmm, looks good, but i've never played fretless too, so i dunno
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
i imagine it would carry more smooth tones, with less bite. but i'm not sure. still, looks so sexy.

but, not as sexy as my jt-200 serpent, which i shall be uploading pictures of shortly
hmm.... nice! wish we could get them in the UK
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
There's this, too:

I have a fretless six string and I feel like that's hard enough to play already; I don't think adding more strings is going to make things easier
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
a fretless electric? how does the natural tone differ from the fretted? i would assume it would smooth out things, and lessen the attack. is this true? if so, they would be great guitars for mellow shoegazing work.
Quote by 00_hns_00
a fretless electric? how does the natural tone differ from the fretted? i would assume it would smooth out things, and lessen the attack. is this true? if so, they would be great guitars for mellow shoegazing work.

It doesn't really lessen the attack (to be fair, I'm using pretty hot DiMarzio pickups in mine), but it does sound pretty smooth.

Sustain can be an issue with fretless guitars. Vigier, who make what I feel is the best fretless guitar available (after having tried and owned a grand total of one fretless guitar ), compensate for the lack of sustain by using a metal fretboard.

In terms of playing, the basics are similar to 'normal' guitar playing. Chords can be pretty tricky, though.

I do feel a picture is in order:

At this point I'd like to refer you to some of my own soundclips, but the ones on my profile were recorded ages ago and are pretty terrible, so this will have to do (same guitar, though):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PyOZhgQnvU
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Apr 10, 2011,