Nice! But if you want my advice, I would just change the title. "Fate" is a bit clichéd imo.
and i dont have any vocals yet, but if anyone wants to give it a shot, feel free, I could send you the Mp3 file if you would like.
thanks for the replys. im currently working on a more progressive metal track.
Hey buddy, how are you?

I'm going to review to song itself - not the sound quality - cause that's just what I'm doing

So, first thing to say I really like the lead guitars. They sound eerie, they're not that typical lead in a metal song. Like M3lodeath pointed out, it could use some vocals to bring the song to another level.

I like that's it straight-to-face, headbanging type of way. There was no surprising moments, which is disappointing, but I really appreciate how the song is evolving and at the same keeping that rhythm and feel it has.

What kind of vocals do you see on that? How would you like them to fit? Just wondering

:3

You can review my song by going there: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1431159
DeadlySurprise.com
Quote by moshiz
Hey buddy, how are you?

I'm going to review to song itself - not the sound quality - cause that's just what I'm doing

So, first thing to say I really like the lead guitars. They sound eerie, they're not that typical lead in a metal song. Like M3lodeath pointed out, it could use some vocals to bring the song to another level.

I like that's it straight-to-face, headbanging type of way. There was no surprising moments, which is disappointing, but I really appreciate how the song is evolving and at the same keeping that rhythm and feel it has.

What kind of vocals do you see on that? How would you like them to fit? Just wondering

:3

You can review my song by going there: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1431159

Ill definitely review your song! thankyou for the feedback! yes if someone would be willing to do vocals I could produce lyrics (Or they could, of course) then I map them out from measure to measure. It was intended to be a more "at your face" type of a track, I didnt really spend a whole lot of time on it.
Quote by TripleN666
Some pretty good riffs. Love the part from 2.58 some serious ass kicking.
Leads are cool too. But i think you should add some more vibrato.
The drums sound a little thin. Some eq'ing would help.
Overall pretty good, I like it.

Check out some of my stuff if you want, here's the thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=26917289

thats one thing i dont like about ezdrummer.. its very thin sounding, i even turned up the kick and added a little bass... i would rather have superior drummer, just dont feel like buying it. i dont exactly have the money.
Quote by Slayer127
thats one thing i dont like about ezdrummer.. its very thin sounding, i even turned up the kick and added a little bass... i would rather have superior drummer, just dont feel like buying it. i dont exactly have the money.

I used DFH for some time. Its possible to get some nice sounds out of it.
I can help you if you want.
One little cool trick. If your PC is powerful enough, run two EZDrummers at the same time.
First one with your kit (DFH) the second one with JUST the snare from the EZDrummer standard kit. That'd really beef up the snare sound. Possible with kick too. Just one example.
Quote by TripleN666
I used DFH for some time. Its possible to get some nice sounds out of it.
I can help you if you want.
One little cool trick. If your PC is powerful enough, run two EZDrummers at the same time.
First one with your kit (DFH) the second one with JUST the snare from the EZDrummer standard kit. That'd really beef up the snare sound. Possible with kick too. Just one example.

Wow, thanks dude, that sounds way better. Whats another example?! haha, thanks guys, for helping me out.