Does anyone really care about diversity between the bridge and neck pickup? Like the JB/59's in my EC401VF are extremely diverse sounding. The bridge sounds pretty trebly and punchy, whereas the neck sounds really thick/warm/fat. I don't know if anybody cares really as long as they sound good, but I just found it weird. It's like they almost don't go together, but they do. Just my thoughts I suppose :P
It helps to get a different tone without messing with my EQ too much when on stage.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by Sean0913
You mean the difference between Rhythm and lead?

Sean

I mean there's a big difference. The neck has no bite, the bridge has TONS of bite. More so than the usual pickup set I'm used to. (Stock pups.)
Yes, and i like it gives me (and others :P more diverese ranging and tone. Which is one of the reasons i dont like single pick up guitars, they just are so limited it what i want to sound like.

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by maximumrocker
Yes, and i like it gives me (and others :P more diverese ranging and tone. Which is one of the reasons i dont like single pick up guitars, they just are so limited it what i want to sound like.

Do you (or anyone else) ever solo on bridge instead of neck? I find it nice occasionally. More metallish sound.