4 20%
Charvel San Dimas
7 35%
Jackson RR3
3 15%
Jackson DK2 Dinky
6 30%
Voters: 20.
I'm stuck between a Jackson rr3, a Charvel San Dimas style 1, a Charvel So Cal, and a jackson dk2 dinky. Please help me decide with this poll. Feel free to comment if you think of a different guitar, but please, NO Schecters.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Electro Harmonix Pocket Metal Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Blackstar HT Club 40

Ratt 'N Roll FOREVER!!!!!!
I'd rather have one of the charvels because the trem is a bit better.

But if you're willing to do a trem swap, you won't go too far wrong with any of them (the RR3's shape notwithstanding).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'm gonna say get a Schecter cause you posted this THREE FREAKING TIMES!!!
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
*reported*
close one of the two threads you've made on this exact topic
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Sorry guys didn't realize i did that.
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Digitech Bad Monkey
Blackstar HT Club 40

charvel because their necks are smooth sexy and nice and i could keep going but you get hte point.
charvel san dimas,
because i prefer the seymour duncan over the dimarzio's in the so-cal
and because i think the pickguard makes it look like just another fender stratocaster and think thats ugly on the 80's guitar image,

i myself have the charvel san dimas style 1 slime green from the 2009 production series, no regret whatsoever.
One of the Charvels, without a doubt. And my favorite is the So cal. Dimario pickups. Yummi!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Hey one more thing have you heard anything about the Bc Rich retro gunslinger? If so could you give me your opinion?
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Digitech Bad Monkey
Blackstar HT Club 40

i have a retro gunslinger

If you ask me any of those 4 you listed are better- though the trem on the gunslinger is better than the trem on the jacksons.

If you do want to go for a retro gunslinger, try to get one of the older ones with the dimarzio super distortion- or at very least last year's model with the rockfield mafia. This year's one has really cheaped out on the spec- basswood instead of alder, Floyd Rose Special instead of the Korean-made OFR, Duncan Designed pickup instead of the dimarzio or rockfield, BC Rich tuners instead of Grover.

It's pretty much a textbook example of costcutting something cool to the extent that it's no longer desirable.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Apr 11, 2011,