Hi guys, I'm looking to buy a acoustic guitar and learn how to play, and I'm debating if I should get a yamah fg700s in a bundle with a tuner, case etc... or a seagull entourage rustic for a bit more?
Is the seagull s6 entourage much worse than the s6 original slim (they both have the same nut width)?

Thanks a lot!! and im looking forward to responses from experiences guitarists or owners of either of these guitars..
I can't speak much about seagulls, but I've tested Yamahas and own one myself. THey are great beginner guitars. Good action, good tone, easy to learn on. That's what you need right now. Nothing fancy, just something that plays easily.
is the seagull entourage s6 worse than the s6 original? let me put it differently - the seagull original s6 sounds better than the entourage s6, and has a nicer finish, too. the question here is really whether you'd prefer the yamaha fg700s or the entourage s6 better, and only you can decide that.

btw, no bs johnny probably got lucky - all the yamahas and seagulls i've played in or near this price range needed their action lowered.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
i ordered a bundle with a yamaha fg700s, hard case, tuner and lots of other stuff for a good price
thanks guys!!
Quote by mikeed
i ordered a bundle with a yamaha fg700s, hard case, tuner and lots of other stuff for a good price
thanks guys!!

good choice smegz