Hi There!

Kristoffer from Norway here and the band Sacramental Fall!

I have a ESP KH-1 mint, beautiful instrument! But I want to sell it. Since i don't need it any more.
http://www.encycmet.com/equipment/kh1.shtml

There's the link to the guitar and all you need to know! But in case of lack of info, this is the bolt on version. ESP Custom case included. I paid in Norway A LOT of money for this, so bidding's must be serious, everything will be replied but i wont sell unless the price is right, sins this is a über rare guitar.

For pictures send me an e-mail at krmlf89@hotmail.com and mark the e-mail ESP KH-1. I don't open or read unmarked e-mails

Feel free to chat here on the forum!
Quote by n0rdl4nd
I paid in Norway A LOT of money for this.

not the buyers problem.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
in this case, since this is a mint guitar with no damage, scratches or any thing, yes it is the buyers problem since I'm demanding a lot of money for this. This is the second one i have, the last one i had was sold for 10 900 dollars. I'm not expecting that much for this one, but since the dollar is worth almost nothing in Norway any more, everything under 2500 dollars is just wasting time.
Quote by n0rdl4nd
in this case, since this is a mint guitar with no damage, scratches or any thing, yes it is the buyers problem since I'm demanding a lot of money for this. This is the second one i have, the last one i had was sold for 10 900 dollars. I'm not expecting that much for this one, but since the dollar is worth almost nothing in Norway any more, everything under 2500 dollars is just wasting time.

$10.900???? Holy batman
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
Yes. It was bought by a guitarist in a metal band in Belgium. But have in mind, some years a go the dollar was worth 8.9 NOK. Now one dollar is worth 5.3 NOK. Like I said, have that in mind.