i just tried to learn kashmir and its blocked? so i had a look at stairway and thats blocked too. Have Led Zeppelin stopped people tabbing them?
I'll be damned, you're right!

"This tablature contains content from a third party publisher and has
been blocked by the Music Publishers Association in your country."

shiiit son...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
inb4 subliminal messages
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
What? No theyre not
"One day I'm just gonna get of the bus and run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back, I'm gonna be the Knife Master.'"
- The Rev

"It's not how you pick your nose, it's where you put that booger that counts."
-Tre Cool
Looks like it's by country so for OP and I (UK) we've been blocked by this company (see my previous post)

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Thankfully if you live in the states, they are not
Quote by MangoStarr
i think i love you
Is your search bar blocked as well? There's been several of these threads.

Anyway, the short version is this:

1 - The MPA are money hungry dicks who want payment for something that isn't theirs.

2 - The UG team is doing their best to secure the rights so we can have Led Zep tabs again.

Hopefully this will be sorted out sooner rather than later.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by atomicblonde1
i just tried to learn kashmir and its blocked? so i had a look at stairway and thats blocked too. Have Led Zeppelin stopped people tabbing them?

since they arent blocked in the states do you want me to send you the copypasta?

edit: sent it to you. had to send it in 2 parts to fit the character limit
Last edited by rickyj at Apr 10, 2011,
im in Canada and blocked as well, but have a bunch of Zepp and other bands in GP on my home cpu. i will compile a list of songs and place it on here. if theres anything ppl want you can pm me or something. should have up in a day or so.
Quote by mullet_318
im in Canada and blocked as well, but have a bunch of Zepp and other bands in GP on my home cpu. i will compile a list of songs and place it on here. if theres anything ppl want you can pm me or something. should have up in a day or so.

Strange, mine aren't. Yay internet!
Proud to be Canadian once again, eh?
Wow, just tried again today and they seem to be working. I was on last week more than a few times and kept getting the MPA message. Oh well, I should just be happy to get some Zep back.
google "proxy" and find a US-based one...
**** the police.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Quote by AsharakWize
Eric Clapton as well. Oh my f*cken God.

Just noticed it
Surely though the tabs shouldn't be blocked in the UK as Zeppelin are an English band? F*** the MPA
Quote by atomicblonde1

I feel the same way i just tried to acess the kashmir tab (FROM ULTIMATE GUITAR AND OTHER TAB WEBSITES ) and couldnt but i dont live in the UK I live in Greece so everybody it's not just a UK issue ((((
Been using U-G for 5-6 years here in Sweden and been able to learn the majority of Zeppelin songs. When I tried to review a little...BLOCKED!!! Should have saved them....F@+*ers.
Question:

I know that once upon a time a load of sites closed down for sharing tabs, and ultimate-guitar.com stayed afloat despite this. Why was this?