Page 1 of 4
If someone made assumptions based only on what your closet was like, what would they say?

People would probably say I was lazy and I like to have fun.
cat
They would probably think I'm homeless.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Athlete/ Prep
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I wear a lot of plain clothes with minimal (or no) design which are several sizes too big for me, normally grey. If they have a design, it's usually something you would expect to see on Threadless. My tops usually have hoods, and are XXL's despite me being a medium. My jeans are often ripped from when I've been exploring places.

I don't know - scruffy? people say I look like L a lot...
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Definitely that I was a prep. My wardrobe is mostly Polos and button ups. Classy.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Normal guy?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Let's see:

Normal fit strait leg jeans to semi-tight jeans, one pair of purple cords, almost all black t-shirts, mostly with skate companies, guitar companies, and band logos, a bitching pair of nikes, and a variety of flannels.

Laid back but not completely sloth-like, skater, semi-stoner, rock guitarist, etc.
i dunno. usually all in faded black clothing, band t-shirts and ripped up jeans, pair of chucks beat to hell, and almost always a hoodie. so... some sort of punk/rocker or something?
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Changed my mind...

Sexy Mofo

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
that im a homeless punk rocker, band tees, jeans and camos, all extremely worn and tattered
Basketball player, metalhead, or loser. or some combination therein.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
"Wow, this person reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy likes the black dahlia murder."
depends on the day, sometimes a rockerish style with tighter pants and shirts with bands or music, other days baggier pants and moto co. shirts. Most of my shirts are black though
I don't know... Someone stereotype me quick.
(Invalid img)

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Seth Shadows
Emo.

If you're saying that cos it's all black, ignore that, I wear brighter colours, they're just the first pics I found.
If you're not saying that cos of the blackness then...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Tom 1.0
Changed my mind...

Sexy Mofo

(Invalid img)

Let's see here..

Man who describes himself as sexy mofo and has said picture taken whilst in the handbag/purse section.

Hmmm...

>_>

<_<
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I've been told I look homeless twice already. So yeah, homeless.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
T-Shirts of every color, Few button ups, old boy scout uniform, leather jacket, zip up jacket, hoodie, lots of slim fit blue jeans, 1 pair of black skinny jeans, 1 pair of real tree sweat pants.

I have no fucking clue.
I would probably seem laid back.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Let's see here..

Man who describes himself as sexy mofo and has said picture taken whilst in the handbag/purse section.

Hmmm...

>_>

<_<

Try me

On holiday with my GF in Corfu

Had to treat her to something lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Probably someone super average. Pretty much all I wear is band/sports shirts and jeans or cargo shorts and tennis shoes. Hoodies when it's cold.
Page 1 of 4