Last time I requested a tab It never happened... I didn't even get a response, which is cool, shit happens, it doesn't really bug me. :P

Ummm, but yeah, new request, same band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzJ6x4z9Cg4

SFORZANDO by Versailles

I'd like it if a Guitar Pro, Power Tab, ASCII (whatev) was made.

The tuning is either C#G#C#F#A#d# or D#G#C#F#A#d# (more than likely, that's what they play)
The guitarist are pretty well split into left and right channels
My ears are just a little too slow to pick up some of it. >_>
I'd like the bass in there too. ^^;

Thanks in advance to whoever does this. :3
Wow, I'm actually in the process of learning this song by ear, and I made a few tabs to help me remember. So far I have the intro down. I'm pretty sure this song is in Eb tuning, doesn't matter if it's dropped or not. Btw have you tried downloading a program like Audacity to slow down the audio so it's easier to catch?
Quote by zincabopataurio
Wow, I'm actually in the process of learning this song by ear, and I made a few tabs to help me remember. So far I have the intro down. I'm pretty sure this song is in Eb tuning, doesn't matter if it's dropped or not. Btw have you tried downloading a program like Audacity to slow down the audio so it's easier to catch?

Audacity confuses the hell out of me... and I don't have the mp3 of this song.
Its a useful program, not just from figuring challenging songs out, it's worth learning how to use imo. And you can always download the youtube video as an mp3 file.

Anyways, like I said I'm the process of figuring the song out, which may take a while, but once I figure it out I'll make a guitar pro file and upload to this site.