i bought the jca2112rc on musician's friend used for 280$. well, it sounds nothing like the other ones online that i'm hearing. it still had the original chinese tubes in it ( who knows how old they are ) one of which was broken, but it was in the reverb return and i dont think it affected the tone. i have new tubes on the way but i'm worried i might have gotten a lemon. HELP!
Cort KX1Q w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Mesa Boogie Mark V 35 Head
Orange PPC112 - 60W 1x12" V30 Cabinet
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Power Supply

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by thundermonty
i bought the jca2112rc on musician's friend used for 280$. well, it sounds nothing like the other ones online that i'm hearing. it still had the original chinese tubes in it ( who knows how old they are ) one of which was broken, but it was in the reverb return and i dont think it affected the tone. i have new tubes on the way but i'm worried i might have gotten a lemon. HELP!

Need alot more info clips would be helpful?
This is just me though if one of the tubes were broken on delivery the amp sustained a pretty good blow tubes dont break that easily I would have returned it immediatly after opening, thats me though.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by mespinos
didn't you already make a thread today?

Yea man you allready got your answer in your last thread you started asking the exact same thing.
Its feedback move to a bigger room and learn how to use your amp.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
no i figured out what the feedback was from. now i am saying at higher volumes the amp isnt living up to it's potential.
Cort KX1Q w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Mesa Boogie Mark V 35 Head
Orange PPC112 - 60W 1x12" V30 Cabinet
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Power Supply

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by thundermonty
no i figured out what the feedback was from. now i am saying at higher volumes the amp isnt living up to it's potential.

What potential?
Theres no way anyone can help you without more info and clips.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean