Well I plan on getting a new guitar in about 6 months or so. I was looking into ESP (I know a guy who may be able to get me one wholesale), Jackson, Ibanez, and Agile.

Now, I would really like to learn more Djent stuff or like Nevermore stuff, I can play some of this, as I have been playing for a while now, but I only really upgraded my amps. Would it be a good idea to get a seven string as a second guitar?

Feel free to recommend me some nice ones, it's not necessary at the moment though.

Also, is there a seven string ESP that is of good quality?
Well what would be your budget?
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DamagingExcess
Well what would be your budget?
Oh, sorry, forgot to put that.

It would be probably no more than around $600. It's fairly flexible though, just like, maybe not past $650
Agile Speptor or Interseptor
or an Ibanez RG7321 or RG7320

7 strings are something you have to get used to, the neck feels way different. you might not want to be switching back and forth a lot unless you are really used to doing playing 7s.

EDIT Lots of 7 string threads today.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
Agile Speptor or Interseptor
or an Ibanez RG7321 or RG7320

7 strings are something you have to get used to, the neck feels way different. you might not want to be switching back and forth a lot unless you are really used to doing playing 7s.

EDIT Lots of 7 string threads today.
Yeah I tried one out for the first time today. It was pretty strange, but it didn't feel SUPER weird.

Thanks for the suggestions, was looking at the Interceptor a while ago actually.

Also, yeah, I got the idea from one of them, reminded me about it.
schecter makes some really nice guitars.
id personally save up and get the schecter jeff loomis signature. i think it's $900-$1000 depending on if you want a floyd rose or not
Quote by pedromiles101
schecter makes some really nice guitars.
id personally save up and get the schecter jeff loomis signature. i think it's $900-$1000 depending on if you want a floyd rose or not
I don't think I would mind a floyd Rose too much, would be fun to learn to use properly too.

I like Schecter and all, but I'm not sold on the neck thickness of all guitars. But I'll consider this, and I have actually, looks like a great guitar.