For sale is a Fender Splattercaster with molded Fender Stratocaster hard shell case in excellent condition. Small nicks in the back of the headstock, but that's very minor wear for a 7 year old guitar.

I apologize for the poor cell phone pictures.

Please PM me some offers! Cash is preferred, but I will entertain any other offers.
Attachments:
IMG00290.jpg
IMG00291.jpg
IMG00294.jpg
If I had any money whatsoever I'd make an offer right now... If this goes unsold, PM me in a month or so.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Reisgar42 - I see you're from WI, I'm from MN! And I've been trying to sell it for some time now, so chances are I'll have it in a month haha.

zepaddict - Not really sure; just kind of look at offers right now. PM me a figure you have in mind and we'll talk!
That sounds like good news for me. I've wanted a Splattercaster forever, they had one at the store where I got my first guitar in '04 but my parents were looking more in the Squier price range. I assure you, one way or another, you will have that guitar sold by the end of May.

Fingers crossed that it goes to me
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
That sounds like good news for me. I've wanted a Splattercaster forever, they had one at the store where I got my first guitar in '04 but my parents were looking more in the Squier price range. I assure you, one way or another, you will have that guitar sold by the end of May.

Fingers crossed that it goes to me

This was my first electric! Sounds like it would go to a good home if you got it
$500 for the guitar, case, shipping, paypal fees, and all the original case candy I can dig up! Plus I'll restring, clean, and set it up for you!