“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”

-Denis Waitley

It seems like a great quote to me. What do you think?
I prefer "Happiness isn't a destination but a way of travel" or words to that effect.
Quote by ICOG
happiness can only be found in heroin.

Are you suggesting that heroin isn't those things?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
For me, happiness in its purest form is the instantaneous feeling of complete content where nothing else bothers me. Exactly how I achieve happiness is a different story, but the method the quote describes is only sometimes right. If I happen to lose everything I love, but live every minute with love, grace, and gratitude, I would probably feel like a saint for not going crazy on everyone else, but I sure as hell won't feel happy.
Quote by burndttoast
For me, happiness in its purest form is the instantaneous feeling of complete content where nothing else bothers me. Exactly how I achieve happiness is a different story, but the method the quote describes is only sometimes right. If I happen to lose everything I love, but live every minute with love, grace, and gratitude, I would probably feel like a saint for not going crazy on everyone else, but I sure as hell won't feel happy.

It's amazing, I used to always complain and think that what happens to me makes me miserable but that's not true at all! It was my reaction to it. I used to think that I need a better job title, more friends, a nice house, a better city, a better self-image, better intelligence! It's tough sometimes, but remaining thankful no matter what your circumstance is powerful. Continual patience = serious character growth. Patience solves problems with ease, yealding to anger gives you 20 more.
Eh, I don't pay much attention to quotes that involve ideas like spirituality and things that are sort of semi-supernatural.