My tab is in serious need of attention. I've constantly submitted update after update. I came back again last night and this morning still to find the same shitty tab I submitted June 3, 2010 when it was originally added to the site.

Quite frankly, I'm pissed. I've been nothing but a friendly, helpful and constructively critical tabber/member to other members, always going out of my way to provide quality tabs FOC so people can learn the songs correctly.

The problem is no-one actually looks at my tab as much anymore. They go to another washed up tab simply because it has five stars. Sure, mine might have originally been tabbed in TuxGuitar, but almost everything I've tabbed to this date has been updated to proper Guitar Pro format.

So...anyone want to fix this for me?

*EDIT* Yes, I've submitted another update. Saturday morning, two days ago.
Quote by chestercheetah
this guys gonna sh*t his pants when he listens to master of puppets and finds out its all down picking

Quote by whalepudding
If it was "Need to catch my dog pooing under my piano..." it would be thread of the decade.
Last edited by slash.r0cks at Apr 11, 2011,
^Why do you submit another version over and over again? you could simply update your tab using your contribution page in your profile and changes would be applied to your tab.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
See, that's the problem. I've done that every time, just like every other tab I've updated.
Quote by chestercheetah
this guys gonna sh*t his pants when he listens to master of puppets and finds out its all down picking

Quote by whalepudding
If it was "Need to catch my dog pooing under my piano..." it would be thread of the decade.
Could you plz attach the previous tab?
Quote by zappp
Actually I can't now. It's finally been done. I hope you still don't need it. :P
Quote by chestercheetah

Quote by whalepudding
See!
just wait, and then try ctrl + F5 in your tab page.
Quote by zappp