Page 1 of 2
he sucks, and even with every recording of his voice a reason god doesn't exist, he laughs and blames something other than himself. How can I do it?
^^^^^
don't you see he's from texas, that's impossible for him
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
He's a great lead guitarist, but thinks he can write riffs and sing, and it drags everything down
If he cant sing this then he's a terrible singer.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
How bout you just leave him be? What does it matter to you if he can't sing. Go record your own music or something and quit being such a nazi on what other people enjoy doing. If it sounds like sh*t but he enjoys it then good on him.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
I think Blink proved that you don't have to be able sing well...at all. If you're clever with your lyrics and composition then you can still produce great songs that you can be proud of and people will love.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by mike_anderson25
I think Blink proved that you don't have to be able sing well...at all. If you're clever with your lyrics and composition then you can still produce great songs that you can be proud of and people will love.

This. I wouldn't want http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N4uwshWpjs this to be autotuned. He sounds like a broken man who means everything he's saying. >_<
It's an impossible task.

Quote by megano28
^^^^^

Two impossible tasks!
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
But he's not creative, he doesn't have character, he's tone deaf and just wants to to be heard. Is the point of the pit to just eek out any possible way to make the TS look like a douche?
Quote by megano28
^^^^^

I'm from Texas bro. WHAT??

WHAT SON???

Quote by askrere
But he's not creative, he doesn't have character, he's tone deaf and just wants to to be heard. Is the point of the pit to just eek out any possible way to make the TS look like a douche?

It's not the point of it, but you made it pretty easy by being a douche.
A whiny teenager from texas AND a link to a Nick Cave video? This is the worst thread I've ever seen.
PM me for newts
Quote by askrere

Sometimes the TS does it themselves.

Other times, yes.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, is this fly guy actually in a band with you or something, or is he just some guy blessed enough to be in your presence?
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Last edited by Vornik at Apr 11, 2011,
by staying here, I'm just going to be trolled aren't I?

Yes I am in a band with him. I know I sound like a tool describing him and you are having a field day turning that on me, because you can't hear him therefore assume I am hating on some untapped idiot savant of the vocal persuasion, but trust me I'm not. I just had a genuine question. I never said I was better.
Last edited by askrere at Apr 11, 2011,
kick him in the nads. it cant not help.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Yeah. Probably.

A formal apology and admittance of your wrong intentions will get us off your back.
Quote by askrere
by staying here, I'm just going to be trolled aren't I?

Dude, I would suggest spending less time trying to show your hipster friend the light and more time on your own songs. You'll find the results are far more rewarding.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Quote by askrere

Maybe he's just too creative for your tone deaf ears but if your completely in the right and he just wants to be heard talk him into being a politician then he follow in the footsteps of the other retarded politicians (republicans)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by NakedInTheRain
Are you kidding? He'll just come back with something like "Well, I was shitty at singing way before any of you guys!"

The god damn irony of it
Quote by StewieSwan
A whiny teenager from texas AND a link to a Nick Cave video? This is the worst thread I've ever seen.

Let me guess, you were crying because it was so bad, weren't you?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Anyone praising Texas is a liar. I'm there. It both sucks and blows simultaneously.

OT: Yes, the Pit exists solely to troll thread-starters. I don't think you should concern yourself with this guy though. If he really, truly sucks that much, he'll probably become successful, which, as a hipster, will cause him to be transported back to the seventh level of Hell. By which I mean he will enjoy his success and get everything you've ever wanted and represent everything that you SHOULD be, but due to the society which created him, are not.

I could be wrong though.
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Austin is beast, sorry if you're anywhere else and actually have to live there. Everywhere else is for driving through and visiting, living is not recommended
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Let me guess, you were crying because it was so bad, weren't you?

I have never cried in my entire life.
PM me for newts
Quote by Zoot Allures
It's not about being in tune as long as you sound like a total badass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27LLPANAgzw

Exactly. Being a singer is about being a badass motherfucker
Quote by L2112Lif
If you're not working with him, stop worrying about it.

If you're working with him and he's causing trouble, be as specific and articulate about what's wrong as possible. Telling him, "He's not creative" or "tone deaf," really doesn't accomplish anything or help him improve, so why the hell should he listen to you?

Telling him something like, "your singing is always slightly flat" or "your lyrics are overly derivitive of artist X" then showing him a clear example or ten, is something he might actually listen to because it provides him something specific to change for the better.

Also, you shouldn't really bother approaching the topic people's creativity or character as it pertains to their music. Too much opinion on what's good in the first place, too little knowledge (by the critics) about what's actually falling short, and its not really an important issue for most listeners anyway. As long as the music has a good rhythm, an awesome hook, and some decent promotion/ marketing people are going to like it.
Quote by askrere
Austin is beast, sorry if you're anywhere else and actually have to live there. Everywhere else is for driving through and visiting, living is not recommended

Austin is a dumpster for hipsters and Republicans. There are exceptions, but any true goodness is overshadowed by the scum of modern "culture."
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Thanks dullsilver, honestly I just don't know how to articulate to him this, me and the drummer talk about it a lot, and we don't want to make him mad, but every attempt so far has ended in him incredulous or oblivious
Avoid people with curious facial hair, glasses without lenses, fixed gear bikes, and pabst blue ribbon and you are ok
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Maybe he's just too creative for your tone deaf ears but if your completely in the right and he just wants to be heard talk him into being a politician then he follow in the footsteps of the other retarded politicians (republicans)

Number it posts to make literally any random thread into a thread about American politics: 23.
Quote by BeefWellington

Interesting question...
Page 1 of 2