i was wondering if anyone here has ever had a dog in an agility competition or taught there dog any unusual tricks?

i just bought a puppy and when she's alittle bigger im planning on putting her in agility trials, and maybe since shes a smart breed teaching her out of the ordinary tricks, like fetching stuff out of the fridge or something.

heres a picture of my new puppy "cookie"

discuss agility competitions, any experiences with dog related competitions, and unusual stuff youve taught your dogs.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
when i was small like 3 or 4 i had a huge ass shepard that i could ride around the house i know i didnt teach it but he didnt mind

btw that dog is adorable
Cute dog! Is that a Border Collie?

I haven't taught my dog any special tricks but she usually gives me her paw when I ask for it.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
Cute dog! Is that a Border Collie?

I haven't taught my dog any special tricks but she usually gives me her paw when I ask for it.

thanks and yes shes a purebred border collie. i technically own her on saturday (cant take her until shes 8 weeks old) but i reserved her today.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Are you sure that's a border collie?

Because it sure looks sheepish!

!!!
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
Are you sure that's a border collie?

Because it sure looks sheepish!

!!!

its mother is a border collie (not akc registered) and the fathers a border collie (akc registered) so unfortunatly i cant register her but i know shes a pure bred by seeing the parents
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Just so you know, one of my dogs is a 'smart breed' and she's one of the dumbest animals I have ever come across.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
cookie? -.- seriously dude? i named my dogs cookie and brownie when i was 6

If youre planning on teaching your dog tricks at least give her a half decent name
Quote by StewieSwan
Just so you know, one of my dogs is a 'smart breed' and she's one of the dumbest animals I have ever come across.

yeah well humans are a 'smart breed' and... well, you've been in the pit
Quote by SKArface McDank
If youre planning on teaching your dog tricks at least give her a half decent name

Like Oreo.

Yes, I like Oreo. You can teach the 'Twist, Lick and Dunk.'

By the way, adorable dog.
Quote by SKArface McDank
cookie? -.- seriously dude? i named my dogs cookie and brownie when i was 6

thats what it was listed as and i like the name. when i pick her up i might change it i dont know.

Quote by StewieSwan

suits the owner. only kidding dude.

i know that. i had a golden retriever that was smart as hell and another one that was downright mentally challenged.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Last edited by k-train at Apr 11, 2011,
well i didnt mean to sound like a 12 inch ****, but really, once you really get to see her personality, definitely give her a fitting name
Quote by SKArface McDank
well i didnt mean to sound like a 12 inch ****, but really, once you really get to see her personality, definitely give her a fitting name

thats really what im waiting for. im getting her from a amish farm and the kids there named the puppies on the advertisement i saw for them. so im calling it cookie until i either find a suitable name or any of that good stuff.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
I have the exact same dog, except named Ozzy Anyway, I've taught my dog to hold it's lead in it's mouth when I walk him, but most of the time now I walk him without a lead.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!