Page 1 of 5
I think I am. Often I see youtube comments about some girl in the video having massive tits, or great cleavage, etc and the thought never even crossed my mind. In fact, I don't even look 99% of the time. Sometimes it even happens in my day-to-day life.

"hey bro, how'd you like that girl's rack?"

"Didn't even notice"

"U gay?"

I'm a regular, straight male who enjoys fondling breasts as much as the next man, but I don't seem to have this fascination with looking at them as other guys do. Am I alone?
Check out my band Disturbed
Nah, but maybe it's because everyone has big boobs here
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You're not alone. I don't generally find women sexually attractive, I usually prefer the ones that look cute in a non-sexual way or the ones that seem really nice.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Oh please, we all know Sweden doesn't really exist.
I agree OP. Unless a girls tits are literally tempting fate with potentially popping out, there's no point in paying attention or, usually, noticing at all.
Not when I'm out and about but on the net I do.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by StewieSwan
Oh please, we all know Sweden doesn't really exist.

You're thinking of North Dakota.
Quote by Kensai
You're thinking of North Dakota.

Who's that?
Quote by StewieSwan
I think I am. Often I see youtube comments about some girl in the video having massive tits, or great cleavage, etc and the thought never even crossed my mind. In fact, I don't even look 99% of the time. Sometimes it even happens in my day-to-day life.

"hey bro, how'd you like that girl's rack?"

"Didn't even notice"

"U gay?"

I'm a regular, straight male who enjoys fondling breasts as much as the next man, but I don't seem to have this fascination with looking at them as other guys do. Am I alone?

Ok so what. You're not a boob man, big deal.

Me on the other hand? I love me some boobies.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
TS.......U gay??
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't notice them if the girl is interesting but if she's like annoying or something I stare at them to make me forget the stupidness hitting my ears
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by StewieSwan
Who's that?

A place in north american mythology.
I tend to clock good cleavage when I'm out and about all the time
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
I'm not someone who points out that random girls are hot. I tend not to look at girls in a sexual way at all if it's unlikely I'll have sex with them. In most of these situations, the most I'd get is a boner in the street over a stranger, which is pretty useless.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Used to think of myself as an ass-man. Then I dated a girl with awesome boobies, and awesome cleavage. Now that I know how much fun they can be, I'm way more attracted to that in a girl.

But honestly, if you're only noticing or not noticing a girl because of the way her tits look you have to closely examine your priorities.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
My wife has ample bosoms, so I'm more inclined to look for a flat stomach/long legs
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Yeah I am. But that's because I try not to look like a huge pervert in public, so I avoid looking. But if I can get away with it, I look, such as when I'm just staring out into space at chest level and some girl walks past. I change my focus level and I win.

But other than that no.
You're probably just an assman.

I have my titman, assman moments, but normally some nice boobies that fit with nice proportions on a girl are a huge weakness to me.
Quote by whalepudding
I'm not someone who points out that random girls are hot. I tend not to look at girls in a sexual way at all if it's unlikely I'll have sex with them. In most of these situations, the most I'd get is a boner in the street over a stranger, which is pretty useless.

Unless you're keen on public masturbation.
I'm an ass man myself, but I always notice a great set, it's subconscious for me....I'd rarely be like "did you see teh titz!!!" mostly keep it to myself until later
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
men are attracted to big boobs because the cleavage looks like an amazing ass.
seriously google it its an amazing phenomenon.
Quote by guitarpro888
men are attracted to big boobs because the cleavage looks like an amazing ass.
seriously google it its an amazing phenomenon.

If you read between the lines...

Men crave anal secks.
Quote by triface
If you read between the lines...

Men crave anal secks.

Let's get some Sigmund Freud up in this bitch!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
My eyes have built in boobdar. I never miss a good set. I challenge a rack to go by me without being noticed!
Quote by Mahabajaba
My eyes have built in boobdar. I never miss a good set. I challenge a rack to go by me without being noticed!

I not only notice every single set of boobs that walks past me, but can also up to 85% accuracy guess their size.

EDIT: one thing I am totally oblivious to is weight, though. I've had quite a few chubby girlfriends in the past, but never really noticed nor cared. I'd be talking to a chubby girl at the club and my friends would go "dude what were you doing talking to that fat chick?" and I'd be all like "Whaaaat" and slap them with my dick.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I not only notice every single set of boobs that walks past me, but can also up to 85% accuracy guess their size.

I'm fairly certain I have that gift too.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that.
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by Mahabajaba

Boobdar
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
With all those high tech bras there's no point in noticing boobs anymore. You might just be looking and sponge. At least with ass and legs you get what you see

</beingaman>
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by rgrockr
You're not alone. I don't generally find women sexually attractive, I usually prefer the ones that look cute in a non-sexual way or the ones that seem really nice.

This. Sometimes I notice, but only if the girl has no other redeeming features.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Just a thought.........

Thread with boobs in the title is clearly lacking images

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
*You can't motorboat a personality.jpg*

Quote by chaoticfables
Only when they're really really nice is when I do notice. Like that one girl who catches my bus.

I too have a buxom-bus-buddy. 'tis good.
Page 1 of 5