Page 1 of 3
Because I work at a cheese factory, I and a crew of about 8 other guys make roughly 16 tons of cheese a day, So my question is, where do you work and what do you do?
I'm the musical equivalent of driving a Sherman tank to work.
I'm the admin man, I work in the office with no sunlight

Edit: TS, I knew you loved the cheese
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 11, 2011,
I work for National parks as a 'Discovery Ranger.'

Basically a tour guide/education kinda deal.
I'm the technician that constantly burns my hands touching freshly soldered things. D:
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
No job.

I'll have a job offer when I graduate in seven weeks. Just ended an internship two weeks ago. Can't find any non-fast food, part time work that fits with my school schedule at the moment.

In the summer I should be working for a non-profit organization that helps mobilize volunteers and get people who need resources in-touch with those who can help.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
I work in and around mines on the surface and underground.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I'm the paper man, I work in a factory cutting papers.

Also, here's something you didn't know: ever seen a flyer that says something like "Printed on recycled paper!" or "printed with soy ink!"

Yeah, they aren't eco friendly at all, because those are the jobs that always have about 1/3-1/4 of the sheet of paper go to waste because they want them printed in weird sizes.
I'm a solutions engineer for the worlds 4th largest privately owned water company.

I work in sewage treatment. Basically, I design treatment plants that pick your poo out of the sewage water, and polish said water until it can be discharged into the river.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I work in a pre-school. That mostly involves reading stories to kids, playing with them, teaching them stuff and making sure they don't fight.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Right now, I'm the guy in the office that prints papers, and puts them in folders!!! Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun.
Quote by slash_GNR666
I'm the admin man, I work in the office with no sunlight

Edit: TS, I knew you loved the cheese

Lol Cheese is pretty good, but it looses it's appeal after making it for a while lol.
I'm the musical equivalent of driving a Sherman tank to work.
Quote by Kensai
I work in a pre-school. That mostly involves reading stories to kids, playing with them, teaching them stuff and making sure they don't fight.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
not work righ now, in college studying law
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
I'm the man who serves you roast dinner and reads with children in primary school.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
im a Customer service/Sales Rep for a multi-billion dollar corporation. I run my own little team and profit off of them as well.

yeah, i sell cutco
hahaha

lamest job ever but it puts gas in my car, and at this point i do NO work at all and still get paid weekly, thats what happens when your little team consists of 25 of the best sales reps on the west coast.

they sell, sell, sell... and i make bank
I'm the Frozen-Food man

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
I'm the bar man.

During the holidays, I serve drunk idiots over-priced drinks, who then complain about the prices, like it's my fault, then don't tip me.

During termtime, I do much the same thing but at a different bar, where the people are nicer and the tips better.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I'm an apprentice carpenter. It destroys me physically and mentally.... but i love it
Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.

Vast turbulence of meteors and galactic dust..
Parallel undefined measurements..
Time has new form, life has new form..
These jobs are great!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I clean machinery in a big butcher shop. I also look friendly at customers and yell at co-workers for messing up stuff I just cleaned.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Im a personal shopper.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I've clawed way up the corporate rank. I folded boxes and packed pears, then marshalled the put-box-in-chute people, then sold the boxes of pears over the phone and, last season, I trained people to sell pears and was the person who does the monitoring when you hear "this call may be monitored".
Quote by Butt Rayge
I work for National parks as a 'Discovery Ranger.'

Basically a tour guide/education kinda deal.

That's the most awesome name ever...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by metallica #1
I'm unemployed because no where hires 15 year old kids. Even if they're taking advanced courses and getting A's in every single class.

Awh, how endearing, you're still at the stage where you think employers give two ****s about grades. So long as you get over that by the end of college/uni. Too many graduates think they're incredible and then get a massive wake-up call when their dream job starts with them pouring cups of earl grey.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
OP, so you're telling me that you and 8 other grown men produce roughly 32,000 pounds of cheese for a living? Is that correct?
Get in the whale sling!
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I love the newfies.

Quote by SteveHouse
Newfies, everywhere

Newfoundlanders of UG!
UG Drum Forum!

"If you sig it, they will come...."
I used to be the aluminium-man. Warm as hell, and not much chance of advancing :p Now, I'm unemployed-man, soon to become aluminium-man once again!
Quote by MakinLattes
I've clawed way up the corporate rank. I folded boxes and packed pears, then marshalled the put-box-in-chute people, then sold the boxes of pears over the phone and, last season, I trained people to sell pears and was the person who does the monitoring when you hear "this call may be monitored".

For some reason I picture you as Bubba from Forrest Gump, but with pears.

" I know everythin' bout the pear buisness"
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I'm the auditman, hated by all!
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
I'm the lawyerman.

I'm a glorified law clerk for the federal government, but get to use cool titles like "attorney adjudicator" and "senior attorney."
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Sinister Waffle
For some reason I picture you as Bubba from Forrest Gump, but with pears.

" I know everythin' bout the pear buisness"

I was actually crowned Pear Queen during the Pear Blossom Festival this past Saturday.
I've never had a paying job, but i've had a couple volunteer jobs. I did both of them for a little less than a year.

The first one, I tutored kids at the local middle school.

The second, I taught sexual education to the kids in my county through a series of comedic skits.

I hated both of them.
I thought this thread was going to be about this guy.

Anyhoo, I work with animals but it's volunteer work, still in the job hunt.
STಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 3