inspirational thing you will ever see
This is sean

This is sean's youtube channel (Thumbs up spread the word about him and subscribe!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_bDIqHYiU
Here's the channel description

I was born june 28 1973 in woodstock ontario canada. me my sister my dad and my mom lived outside of woodstock in a small town of hickson we moved to woodstock in 1978. i remember the trips we all went on up north to chesley ont canada when i was a child. myself and my sister us to play a game called red light green light. my mom would always lay me on the grass with my toy trucks i would play in the dirt. pre school i got on a bus to london ont canada i attended a school with others in wheelchairs. then i went to a school in town. the teacher would get mad at us and throw chairs one of those chairs hit the chack board. nap time was a fave subject. she loved us so much she failed all of us we did grade 2 for two yrs in a row. i use to love raffi songs baby blueuga. grade three rolled around the school gave me a type write i learned to type when i was about 7. using a pen was difficult.

i started having spine problems i had to wear body braces. in 1984 i had a surgery to place a steel rod inside my spine. surgry was nothing new to me. as a baby my hip kept falling out of the socket and had to be put back in place. after my spine surgery i was on 6 weeks of bed rest. i had hospial schooling i had fun the teacher had me write a poem and it went in a book the hospital printed. i ended up with two spine infections i missed all but 3 days of grade 5. a peice of my steel rod had to be removed. me being the rebel i was at the time i took it to school for show and tell it grossed out everyone even the teacher. i use to be in the hospital for 7 months out of each year. that went on from 1984 to 1988. after my first spine surgery the nurse riged me up a mirror so's i could see the tv set. first thing i ever watched was tina turners whats love got to do with it.

in the hospital i sang to the nurses rasbarry burrat by prince. ied lay in bed rockin out with my getto blaster. the hi light of my week was watching wrestling saturday nights main event. i had the wrestling ring and all the action figgures. i collected the wrestling magazines. when i went for an x ray they knew i was comming motley crew commin out of my getto blaster i had lots of batterys to power up the gear. my last back surgery was october 1988 it was a big one they fussed my spine 3 rods alot of hooks and bone from a bone donner. i woke up tubes everywhere i felt numb. they got an x ray. i laid still i was not in good shape at all. i did get to watch a movie in iccu tho pee wees big adventure that year i saw that movie over 50 times i loved that movie.

in 2010 17 yrs after learning guitar my music seen the world 3 times over. i made my dream a reality in 2010 i released my first album intitled im alive. with my cerebreal palsey i except it as a gift. i waigh 90 pounds but have moved 100 foot mountions. music is not about radio record deals or money. music is about connecting with a heart. my music is a best friend to the lonely. i love life i charish life. i drink the sunshine of life. life is about making another human be special. where all special we deserve love and to be loved. my music carear will be over in about whenever. the world needs me and truth is i need the energy of the world
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
I don't want to be an arsehole, but I am, so that's how it comes across. This isn't inspiring.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I don't want to be an arsehole, but I am, so that's how it comes across. This isn't inspiring.

Different strokes for different folks, my man.

That being said, I wasn't moved by this.
Quote by edge11
I was born june 28 1973 in woodstock ontario canada. me my sister my dad and my mom lived outside of woodstock in a small town of hickson we moved to woodstock in 1978. i remember the trips we all went on up north to chesley ont canada when i was a child. myself and my sister us to play a game called red light green light. my mom would always lay me on the grass with my toy trucks i would play in the dirt. pre school i got on a bus to london ont canada i attended a school with others in wheelchairs. then i went to a school in town. the teacher would get mad at us and throw chairs one of those chairs hit the chack board. nap time was a fave subject. she loved us so much she failed all of us we did grade 2 for two yrs in a row. i use to love raffi songs baby blueuga. grade three rolled around the school gave me a type write i learned to type when i was about 7. using a pen was difficult.

i started having spine problems i had to wear body braces. in 1984 i had a surgery to place a steel rod inside my spine. surgry was nothing new to me. as a baby my hip kept falling out of the socket and had to be put back in place. after my spine surgery i was on 6 weeks of bed rest. i had hospial schooling i had fun the teacher had me write a poem and it went in a book the hospital printed. i ended up with two spine infections i missed all but 3 days of grade 5. a peice of my steel rod had to be removed. me being the rebel i was at the time i took it to school for show and tell it grossed out everyone even the teacher. i use to be in the hospital for 7 months out of each year. that went on from 1984 to 1988. after my first spine surgery the nurse riged me up a mirror so's i could see the tv set. first thing i ever watched was tina turners whats love got to do with it.

in the hospital i sang to the nurses rasbarry burrat by prince. ied lay in bed rockin out with my getto blaster. the hi light of my week was watching wrestling saturday nights main event. i had the wrestling ring and all the action figgures. i collected the wrestling magazines. when i went for an x ray they knew i was comming motley crew commin out of my getto blaster i had lots of batterys to power up the gear. my last back surgery was october 1988 it was a big one they fussed my spine 3 rods alot of hooks and bone from a bone donner. i woke up tubes everywhere i felt numb. they got an x ray. i laid still i was not in good shape at all. i did get to watch a movie in iccu tho pee wees big adventure that year i saw that movie over 50 times i loved that movie.

in 2010 17 yrs after learning guitar my music seen the world 3 times over. i made my dream a reality in 2010 i released my first album intitled im alive. with my cerebreal palsey i except it as a gift. i waigh 90 pounds but have moved 100 foot mountions. music is not about radio record deals or money. music is about connecting with a heart. my music is a best friend to the lonely. i love life i charish life. i drink the sunshine of life. life is about making another human be special. where all special we deserve love and to be loved. my music carear will be over in about whenever. the world needs me and truth is i need the energy of the world

ಠ_ಠ + loads more that i'm not highlighting
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I was, he's taking life by the balls, that makes him better than most people who just as he says in his song "Sit in a corner, waiting to die"
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by chaoticfables
Shit, this is great. I really do hope for the best for this guy.

True that dude. I'm taking a bit more of active stand on this. If you like it and it did something for you comment on it thumbs up it subscribe or spread the word about it. If stupid **** like Rebecca blacks Friday can get around we can get this around.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by slash_GNR666
ಠ_ಠ + loads more that i'm not highlighting

What would you expect? The fella missed most of his schooling.

What an awesome dude. I wish I had that kind of attitude.
Quote by denfilade

Whats stopping you man!
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Good on him I say. I saw some lowlife had said on the youtube comments, 'you don't deserve life.'

Tosser.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by edge11
inspirational thing you will ever see

Jason Becker would like to have a word with you TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Jason Becker would like to have a word with you TS.

He'd like to have one with you too I bet.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by denfilade

Anybody can live life with that attitude, it's not restricted to those who are terminally ill. You, like him, will die some day, so don't waste it wishing you'll be something, be something!
^ +1
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

It's great that he wants to rock out with his **** out.

But the song really isn't that great

I'm sorry, but if he was handicapped AND amazing, it would totally be an inspiration, otherwise..it isn't really.

Just being honest
Despite the fact that I don't like his music, his attitude towards life and everything else is something most of "fortunate" people can learn a LOT from.

EDIT: ^ you're not seeing things in perspective here.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by Slicer666
Despite the fact that I don't like his music, his attitude towards life and everything else is something most of "fortunate" people can learn a LOT from.

Me?

I get that people find his attitude inspiring, the whole don't let anything stop you from achieving your dream, not even a terminal disease.

But I'm judging him purely as a musician, I'm not gonna feel sorry for him and say that he's good, because despite his handicap, he's no different than any other musician, and deserves the same treatment as everyone else.

Don't mean to be an asshole, just giving an opinion
You live in the same house as a wheelchair bound person? Cause I do

Trust me, taking into account all he's had to face in his life it's almost a miracle he can pick up the guitar, let alone play it. I also dislike his music, I'm just saying probably most if not all of us on this forum would, in his position, not be able to do anything remotely close.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666

What perspective are we meant to be seeing this from?
As a musician, horrible.

As a guy who has the balls to kick fate in the nuts for dealing him a shit set of cards and going "fuck you, I'm making the best of it", amazing.

EDIT: but you know, I definately wouldn't call this "the most" inspirational thing ever, especially not when you have dudes like Stephen Hawking kicking ass, changing the world, and cracking jokes on Futurama.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by edge11
Whats stopping you man!

Quote by Todd Hart
Anybody can live life with that attitude, it's not restricted to those who are terminally ill. You, like him, will die some day, so don't waste it wishing you'll be something, be something!

You fellas are right. It's time to go Tyler Durden style.
Quote by Slicer666
You live in the same house as a wheelchair bound person? Cause I do

Trust me, taking into account all he's had to face in his life it's almost a miracle he can pick up the guitar, let alone play it. I also dislike his music, I'm just saying probably most if not all of us on this forum would, in his position, not be able to do anything remotely close.

No I don't, but I've had a couple of grandparents with a neuro disease so I know what you mean.

I guess we can agree to disagree
Quote by Slicer666

This.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by espkruspe
Grab a guitar string, wrap it around your deformed neck and pull tightly. You don't deserve life.
28 minutes ago

I really hope that wasnt someone on this site...
probably is. Trolls should die.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Slicer666

this.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55