Hey there,

Not sure if I posted this one up before... but my old video account was deleted, and I had to reupload this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElcSFUsmKMY

Please tell me what you think, and I hope you enjoy it! C4C as always

Thanks,
AJ

PS. Please comment on YouTube... if possible
Very good track, i've not heard the original so i can't compare but i enjoyed it. Good quality, i love the piano sound! Nice vocals too, you have a very relaxing voice actually sounds kinda like freddie mercury haha

Thank you for the crit on my track!
Quote by 12Jim34
Very good track, i've not heard the original so i can't compare but i enjoyed it. Good quality, i love the piano sound! Nice vocals too, you have a very relaxing voice actually sounds kinda like freddie mercury haha

Thank you for the crit on my track!

Hey,

Wow! That's a huge complement actually - Freddie Mercury is my favourite singer! I think I'll be covering one of his Queen tracks now! haha
well done :-)
left a comment on youtube
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
Quote by warrencheung54
amazing video!
great quality here man
i love your voice, there's hell lota emotion running...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1432248
C4C?

Thanks very much Warren! I've commented back on your 'Surfing with the alien' cover and it's really impressive stuff! Well done

I'm really excited for my next cover, as it will be mixed professionally!!
I immediately have a lot of respect for anyone who can sing with emotion, and pull it off without sounding like they're trying too hard - and you're one of those singers. I loved this video dude, the piano and the vocals were both perfect. I favourited it on Youtube as I have a feeling I'll want to watch it again
Quote by Deltast0rm
I immediately have a lot of respect for anyone who can sing with emotion, and pull it off without sounding like they're trying too hard - and you're one of those singers. I loved this video dude, the piano and the vocals were both perfect. I favourited it on Youtube as I have a feeling I'll want to watch it again

Wow, thank you very much! It's a huge compliment that you would do that
What is your YouTube channel called?
very good cover man!
the quality is great, such as your voice and playing
nice job!
Quote by SfactionBand
theres nothing to whine about music next time I think that other camera should to be put in tripod, don't like to watch that shaker

C4C:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427931

Haha yeah, I realised that after the video went up - next time the tripod is out!
I've commented on your stuff man, it's really good!
Good job as always AJ. Got you on youtube as well. This was the first time I heard you sing I think and you did a great job. Much better than I could ever do.
Love is a friendship set to music.
Thank you very much! I'm sorry to return your crits so late, I've been very busy with exams!

I used an Editor Keys SL300 mic to record my vocals. It's a pretty cheap USB condenser mic (about £70 with shockmount and cable)... works well for me

Cheers,
AJ