"Homosexuality is found in 450 species. Homophobia is only found in one. Which one seems unnatural now?"
RIP Tom Searle.
is probably gonna be hated by close-minded people?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
seems about right to me.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Only 450?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Only 450?

That was my thought as well, I think he forgot a few 0's
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Just because there is more of it doesn't mean it's natural.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
This thread is gay.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
cannibalism has been recorded in more than 1500 species. and what?

you can use quotes to back up whatever point you want, seems pretty pointless. to avoid the flaming which will no doubt ensue, i've got no problem with homosexuality.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
you can use quotes to back up whatever point you want, seems pretty pointless. to avoid the flaming which will no doubt ensue, i've got no problem with homosexuality.

There's a word I'm thinking of... it looks a lot like "shit" but backwards. Not quite, but still...

Oh yeah!

This.
Not that I'm against being gay, but surely it would be a more reasonable argument to put the 'number of homosexuals' against the 'number of non-homosexuals' in any species.

I think it's fair to say that as more beings are heterosexual, and are born this way - then heterosexuality is 'more natural' (if such a term exists).

The quote is stupid, so are 'opinions on this quote' threads.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Some species of frogs kill homosexual males. During mating season, the frogs are whipped into a kind of frenzy and will literally jump onto any other frog. If the other frog happens to be a male then the one underneath has been known to kill it.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that.

I know, I posted it in another thread already, but still works
E-Father to itorch, Andrea55, guitarxo and BlessedRebel15
E-Grandpa to Basti95, davrockist, KitKat555, Mark Roxx, Renegade_Lobo
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by Todd Hart
Some species of frogs kill homosexual males. During mating season, the frogs are whipped into a kind of frenzy and will literally jump onto any other frog. If the other frog happens to be a male then the one underneath has been known to kill it.

the victorious frog will then head to its local, order a pint of the black stuff and some peanuts and spend the evening regaling his friends with manly tales of his fag beating adventures
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Just because there is more of it doesn't mean it's natural.

Go Fassa Jr.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
...did anybody here know the barnacle - relative to its size - has the largest penis in the animal kingdom?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
It's a good quote. It doesn't prove anything but i don't think that's really the point. The point is to show that the "not natural" argument just doesn't work.

"You can make statistics to prove anything" is a bollocks quote. I hate that shit.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
humanity is also the only species to have morals. I doubt any other species would give a rat's ass about gays or their rights.

EDIT: ^ it's true, though. Statistics are CONSTANTLY being manipulated and misinterpreted in order to prove points.
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
"You can make statistics to prove anything" is a bollocks quote. I hate that shit.

truth hurts
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
the victorious frog will then head to its local, order a pint of the black stuff and some peanuts and spend the evening regaling his friends with manly tales of his fag beating adventures

Precisely.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by CoreysMonster
humanity is also the only species to have morals. I doubt any other species would give a rat's ass about gays or their rights.

EDIT: ^ it's true, though. Statistics are CONSTANTLY being manipulated and misinterpreted in order to prove points.

Yeah, that's true, but people throw that phrase around like it's get out of jail free card.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
It's a good quote. It doesn't prove anything but i don't think that's really the point. The point is to show that the "not natural" argument just doesn't work.

I didn't say make, i said use. big difference. and well...you can. so i don't see how it's bollocks.

And the quote above shows nothing, it's merely one of those 'ooooh look what the clever man did with his words' ones that's meant to get you thinking.
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

And the quote above shows nothing, it's merely one of those 'ooooh look what the clever man did with his words' ones that's meant to get you thinking.

I agree, but i reckon it'd probably be pretty effective.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Quote by Jiggzy.UK

See edited quote to understand the actual topic at hand. It certainly isn't a 'bollocks quote'.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I agree, but i reckon it'd probably be pretty effective.

I guess if you're a raging homophobe you won't be swayed by the fact rabbits are indifferent to bumsex
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
I guess if you're a raging homophobe you won't be swayed by the fact rabbits are indifferent to bumsex

No, definitely not. But if you're arguing that homosexuality isn't natural and doesn't occur in the animal kingdom and someone responds with a quote that proves it is and it does that's a victory, surely?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Your all talking about morals but why has no one wondered who went out and watched animals for hours on end just to see them get all fruity?
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
No, definitely not. But if you're arguing that homosexuality isn't natural and doesn't occur in the animal kingdom and someone responds with a quote that proves it is and it does that's a victory, surely?

Maybe I'm missing something.

I thought it was more to do with the fact it's only humans who see it as wrong, and that's the point where the quote's supposed to make you go 'oh shit he's right, i love gays now'.

I could be totally barking up the wrong tree though, and i agree with you that in the case you said, it is a glorious victory sir!
Quote by Jackal58

Quote by Kilty Boxers
I think the problem is that everyone is trying to equate homosexual tendencies in animals to homosexual attraction in humans.

not equal in my book, and I'm not gay bashing.

I work with plenty of homosexuals, men and women, they look/act just like their straight counterparts, and most of them you wouldn't even know unless you got to know them and found out about them.

and the post below makes an interesting point...how do we know these other species aren't homophobic?
E-Bro to slash_GNR666
I blog...

Quote by Andrea55

Last edited by OldiebutNewbie at Apr 11, 2011,
I feel that we can communicate in the same manner as animals so we can not tell if there is any homophobia in other species. I would also like to point out there are a fair amount of species that commit beastiallity. Ive also seen a few animals commit cannibalism. I dont have a real point right now to be honest.
Quote by Rufusftw
Your all talking about morals but why has no one wondered who went out and watched animals for hours on end just to see them get all fruity?

Some people do it for a job.
I understand the intention of the quote. I wouldn't defend my rights as a human being based on what a few animals do. I also don't see why animals get more freedom than some of us.

a rote response would quickly be found, something like "I ain't no monkey".
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
cannibalism has been recorded in more than 1500 species. and what?

This.

Lets just say, as a estimate, there are 3 million animals that reproduce sexually, give or take a few thousand that reproduce asexually. Maths states:

(450/3000000)*100= 0.15% of animal species can be gay. So, it isn't entirely that natural in the first place, even if it is 'natural' relative to the one species that is.

The quote does seem on the outside to be deep and meaningful, but ends up kicking itself in the balls.

For the record, I don't have a problem with homosexuality either.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I think he was referring to homophobes being unnatural? Just a thought.......
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by Sewn Up
I think he was referring to homophobes being unnatural? Just a thought.......

good thinking.
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha

Sigged.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How do you know if an animal is a homophobe? Not all homophobes go around gay bashing. There could be a pack of lions just sat in a corner calling another lion gay. We would never find out.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by Count Seanula
How do you know if an animal is a homophobe? Not all homophobes go around gay bashing. There could be a pack of lions just sat in a corner calling another lion gay. We would never find out.

come to think of it, you might be right. how the hell do they know we are the only homophobic specie?