I know the amount of voting threads that come up on UG but I still think its a long shot that anyone will vote for my friend because of what the contest happens to be

It'll be hard for any of you to relate with, but my friend Mudit is obsessed with Lady Gaga. I can't relate with it either but I know what being obsessed with a band is like.

Mudit has the chance to meet Lady Gaga if he gets through the first phase of this contest online on talenthouse.com, and I want to do everything I can help him. I know I'd need everyone I know's help if I had the chance to meet one of my idols like Thom Yorke or Burial and I'd really appreciate it if you helped out.

All you have to do is go to http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a28ea26abe4f57b78153be5d2b7a23f5/192 and vote through facebook or twitter (or both ). If you don't feel his video is better than the others you can vote for whoever you want as well. And if you're too lazy to watch an indian dude talk about lady gaga you can just sms TH RDZXN3 to +491771781208. All he needs to do is finish in the top 10, there are 2.5 hours till voting shuts.

lots of love pit, any votes are really appreciated.
Vote for me I'm better.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
vote for me and you get free peanuts
Idiots are fun, no wonder every village wants one.
Quote by akack
aw shit

Im sorry, I started something that I shouldn't have.

(But I did vote.)
Tried to vote but it denied my right to because I use Opera. Not best pleased.
Vote for me fo shizzle!
I got a gun!!!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Tell you what, if you vote for me... I'll vote for me, too.
Sound like a deal?
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
He's in the top 10 now; you're a good friend, TS
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Vote for me.

I mean, I've already met her, but she dropped a charm from one of her pieces of jewelry, and I'd really like to get it back to her.