I'm trying to play a part of a song that goes like this:

E||-----------12-----------13-----------14-----------15--|-----------16-----------17-----------18--19\--------|
B||-------12-----------13-----------14-----------15------|-------16-----------17-----------18-------------15--|
G||--14b----------15b----------16b----------17b----------|--18b----------19b----------20b---------------------|
D||------------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------------|
A||------------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------------|
E||------------------------------------------------------|----------------------------------------------------|

I just can't I can play it very slowly, at around 1/4 speed, but after that it feels like I'm wrestling with the strings

How would one finger these notes?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Velocity
Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt
AMT WH1 Japanese Girl Wah
Marshall BB-2 Boost/OD
Joyo JF-07 Classic Flanger
Joyo JF-37 Analog Chorus
sweep pick, not to mention this seems a little blues inspired, so just down strokes would be sufficient, it is not true sweep picking but just down picking.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
as far as your finger position, I would use either the ring or middle finger on the g-string and then the pointer finger for the e and b strings, hope this helps.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Thanks for the help, sweep picking didn't come to mind
Time to practice sweep picking!
Gear:
Godin Velocity
Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt
Marshall BB-2 Boost/OD
Joyo JF-37 Analog Chorus
An alternative way to pick this would be to pick down - down - up. The reason is with patterns like this we generally aim to pick in the direction of the next note. If the next note is on a string underneath the current one, pick it with a down stroke. If the next note is on a string above the current one, pick it with an upstroke. The reason we do this is it means your picking arm and hand will be moving in the direction of the next note, meaning less overall movement. Hence everything is a little more efficient. Note that this doesn't apply to strict scalar passages, where you are playing several notes on each string. Here we just use straight alternate picking.
Hm, ok then. I'll try to play it using alt picking but real slow I guess :p
Gear:
Godin Velocity
Peavey Vypyr 15 Watt
Marshall BB-2 Boost/OD
Joyo JF-37 Analog Chorus
Quote by BlueIceBox
Hm, ok then. I'll try to play it using alt picking but real slow I guess :p

i would use down strokes or i suppose you could call it a sweep, personally wouldnt alt pick, but if thats easier for you. I would bend using my middle and ring finger, and sorta bar the b and e strings