Ebay is the only thing that comes to mind. Theres places too that sell inlaid fretboards so if you don't find the whole neck, you could get a similar neck and stick one of those on.
Thanks for the reply. How would i stick it on and remove the old one? This is my first build.
We have some where I work, I dont know the price off hand but I can check, I do know that they are not cheap, Jem necks are some of the best made ever.
thank you for the reply. I know jem necks are quite expensive, would any other neck work? I was thinking the sharktooth neck would look nice.
I'd see if i could find a neck without a fretboard first (maybe warmoth will do one for you if you send them an email). If not here's how to remove the fretboard from an existing neck: http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/removal.htm To attach the new one use some regular white wood glue (titebond is a good choice) and clamp the nuts off it so there's no gaps.
The difficulty with this method though is you'd have to radius and fret it afterwards.

Another choice is to take an existing neck and do your own inlay work, though that;s also a pain.

Best thing IMO is to scour the web and keep an eye on ebay and see if the actual neck you want shows up for sale anywhere.
etguitars.com makes some pretty badass ones from what I have seen
Quote by CalumFraser
thank you for the reply. I know jem necks are quite expensive, would any other neck work? I was thinking the sharktooth neck would look nice.

Just need to know the dimensions for the neck pocket and scale length as well as 22 or 24 frets.