Page 1 of 2
Why do I keep getting constant headaches after school? It hurts and I had to take a handful of vicodin to stop the pain. Is there any scientific reason why i keep getting constant headaches? Somebody told me it's from stress. Does anybody else get tthem too?
Could be a lot of things. Exhaustion, stress, not drinking enough water etc.

If you always get a headache after school I suggest seeing a doctor.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You're a ****ing idiot on a bunch of levels.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Could be so many reasons...

Try these:

1) Don't squint
2) Drink lots of water throughout the day
3) Eat healthier
4) Stress less
My God, it's full of stars!
You have cancer.

Edit:
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Drop out, the only solution.
Ibanez AW200 ( Discontinued )
Jackson DKMGT Black
Squire Telecaster Classic Vibe 50's w/ Noiseless Specials
SX Bass ( Vintage Series Custom Hand Made )
-----------------------------
Roland Cube 30x
Peavey Classic 30----Boss RC-2
Probably lack of water.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Start doing some exercise as well. That's always good.

I still recommend seeing a doctor if this is something that always happen. I mean it could be something like you're breathing erractically or something serious.
Quote by Dreadnought
Could be so many reasons...

Try these:

1) Don't squint
2) Drink lots of water throughout the day
3) Eat healthier
4) Stress less

You forgot about NOT TAKING A HANDFUL OF PILLS AT A TIME.

OT: TS, you are a dipshit on countless levels and will likely OD in the near future if you don't grow a brain.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Many reasons yes such as the ones listed above, but if you don't have glasses I would suggest seeing an eye doctor because you may be straining your eyes a lot especially at school reading textbooks and blackboards etc.. Also a lack of water is an easy one you can try and fix as well as proper amounts of sleep. If none of those seem to help go to the doctors because there may be a more serious problem you need to look at, but probably just simple. I used to get headaches all the time after school as well back in the day and now I rarely get them, not sure why but they just went away.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Might be high blood pressure.

edit: I usually get a really really bad headache (can't walk, look at light, talk etc.) when I don't get enough sleep. If I get 4-5 hours of sleep 3 days in a row then the headaches start. Now I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep and the headaches are gone.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Last edited by Kozlic at Apr 11, 2011,
Hmm, headaches? After school? And they hurt? You're taking the correct medication but you should double or triple the dose if it's not having a lasting effect. Try combining vicodin with morphine or some sort of ethanol-containing liquid; their healing properties are documented to complement each other well. You should medicate in this fashion throughout the day--during school before the headaches are fully formed--and as often as is practical.
I have migraines every now and then, but some advice is that you need to stay hydrated, you also need to eat (lack of energy from food causes headaches aswell), lay down the stress. Sometimes,even if you're not even a coffee drinker, caffein helps a lot. (this helps for me) If it doesn't help after resting + aspirin, then I usually end up putting my fingers down my throat. Damn cold sweat migraines are the worst

When you feel as if you're about to get a headache, take something for it.
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Apr 11, 2011,
I had the same problem, now that I think about it it's pretty obvious why lol.
I didn't eat breakfast, had a small lunch and never drank anything during the day.
Just make sure you're eating/drinking and if not...then you have cancer.
Make a cut on your forehead and let the evil toxins seep out. It needs to be deep enough so that they can escape.
OP, it may be psychological. If you expect to get a headache everyday after school then you probably will. It's sort of like the placebo effect.
Get in the whale sling!
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I love the newfies.

Quote by SteveHouse
Newfies, everywhere

Newfoundlanders of UG!
UG Drum Forum!

"If you sig it, they will come...."
Quote by Silent Murder
Make a cut on your forehead and let the evil toxins seep out. It needs to be deep enough so that they can escape.

No, thats for evil thoughts.

For headaches, its supposed to be in his neck, to either side of the windpipe, and at least an inch deep, so that the blood can drain out of his head.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Drink more water, eat healthier, and don't take so many pills.

A doctor is going to give you far better advice than the Pit.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
A handful of vicodin....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
A handful of vicodin....

yeah i found some left over in my drawer and my head hurt pretty bad so I just said well why not. I'm really sad about things in my life and they make me happy so its a win win.
the same thing happens to me. I blame learning and take some tylenol.
there's also the constant stress and anxiety that haunts my every waking moment. more pills!
Last edited by MakinLattes at Apr 11, 2011,
IDKwhaimdoing, I haven't yet figured out if you are...

A. Trolling
B. An attention *****
C. Autistic or something

Also, you're literally retarded for taking vicodin for a headache. everyone can tell you're trying to look cool and like you know a lot about drugs, but stop being such a ****ing tool and take some advil or something for a headach. ****.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
yeah i found some left over in my drawer and my head hurt pretty bad so I just said well why not. I'm really sad about things in my life and they make me happy so its a win win.

They can also cause severe liver damage, seizures, suppressed breathing/heartbeat, and death.

So its really more like a win lose lose lose lose
Quote by Butt Rayge

Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
I can barley read and type its so bad even witrh piolls its really bad i ****ing cant handle itt

So this is from the headaches? I thought you were just stupid.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
IDK, you post in the DT sometimes too, and I've never met someone as naive as you are about drugs. It's the truth.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Do you drink a lot of drinks with caffiene? That will cause you to have a withdrawal headache unless you have more caffienated drinks. This is the source of most of my headaches ,and why I'm trying to quit caffiene.

On a side note, you mentioned vicodin, which is surely a more powerful drug than caffiene. I'm not sure of the side affects, but probably withdrawal is one of them. So maybe you are getting a headache because of the medicine you're taking to alleviate the headaches.
Last edited by DharmaForOne at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
I can barley read and type its so bad even witrh piolls its really bad i ****ing cant handle itt

This is why you go to a doctor instead of taking vicodin. You probably have a tumor in your brain or something. Or you're just stressed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
TS, I don't think you're high on vicodin. I think you're high on chromosomes.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Be nice, guys.
Quote by Kensai
Be nice, guys.

You're defending him! You must be scum!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You're defending him! You must be scum!

You guys are doing the bandwagoning
Page 1 of 2