Page 1 of 4
This will be my last post for a few hours because right now the only thingk I feel like doing is sleeping. Anyways today my friend was showing me how he sptis game and commented on a girl's boobs because she was showing a lot and they were pretty big. Anyways she got mad and called him a pig. Why do women show so much if they get mad at guys ackwknowleging it?
Girls wear tops?
I only ever see them naked....

...on the Internet
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
This will be my last post for a few hours because right now the only thingk I feel like doing is sleeping. Anyways today my friend was showing me how he sptis game and commented on a girl's boobs because she was showing a lot and they were pretty big. Anyways she got mad and called him a pig. Why do women show so much if they get mad at guys ackwknowleging it?

ಠ_ಠ

Edit: Well, fuck your shit, stewie.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
They're obviously wanting attention, just not the comments.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"ackwknowleging"

Oh dear lord....
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I make jokes about my friend's breasts all the time, I even use the gap between her cleavage and her shirt as a hoop and play basketball with bits of paper. She doesn't seem to care.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
I make jokes about my friend's breasts all the time, I even use the gap between her cleavage and her shirt as a hoop and play basketball with bits of paper. She doesn't seem to care.

That's because she knows you're gay

lolololololololololololol....lol?

No?

Because she knows that she'd never do you?

ololollol

..no?

I would say bait to draw the guys in. From there, they separate the guys into two categories: assholes and sweethearts. Assholes will comment on the breasts fairly quickly in a conversation, whereas sweethearts will keep there dirty thoughts of motor-boating and titty f cking them inside their minds and interact intelligently. Does this answer the question well enough?

.....and yes, i've asked girls about this before.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Maybe she has difficulty finding tops that fit.

I would have no hesitation punching you until your nose bled if you made a comment like that to me though.

Foulmouthed little brats thinking they can comment on people around them and nobody will say anything back.
Because women are more than sexual objects.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I would have no hesitation punching you until your nose bled if you made a comment like that to me though.

Foulmouthed little brats thinking they can comment on people around them and nobody will say anything back.

Maybe you should stop saying things back, and get your ass back in the kitchen.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It's the same reason a girl in a relationship (and not wanting out) flirts with other men. It's about attention and ultimately approval.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Do you smack people around when they make more general comments like "Whoa, you look fantastic!"?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Why can't more women be like you? Little dipshits that that act like they are all that and a bag of chips need to be beaten until they realize that they aren't even the bag of chips, much less all that.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

If you're wearing a normal cut top then I agree, completely. But if your fun-bags are flopping out and bouncing like Richard Hammond in a rocket-powered car then you're asking for comments.

Don't expect people to be innocent when you're flaunting whatever part of your anatomy your culture associates with sex (not aimed at you, just in general).
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

You have no idea what you've just done!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Kensai
It's the same reason a girl in a relationship (and not wanting out) flirts with other men. It's about attention and ultimately approval.

I don't see what's so difficult about you guys understanding this.
Quote by Kensai

Define flirting. I don't know that I agree with that, because sometimes you get yourself in a situation when they are clearly trying all their best moves and you're just being polite back to them.

Quote by captaincrunk
Do you smack people around when they make more general comments like "Whoa, you look fantastic!"?

No, but I think that's a little bit out of IdkWhatI'mDoing's vocabulary range, don't you?

"Hurrhurrhurr haaha BOOOBS lollz DERP" is more like it, isn't it
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Apr 11, 2011,
and the new UG meme is about to take off

Maybe they don't want to be told by a bunch of boys that they have big tits? Have you even considered that at all?

This new generation of teens....not a fucking ounce of common sense in 'em.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by Todd Hart

That's because it's a friend. And I bet you don't do it to all your female friends.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by Todd Hart
If you're wearing a normal cut top then I agree, completely. But if your fun-bags are flopping out and bouncing like Richard Hammond in a rocket-powered car then you're asking for comments.

Don't expect people to be innocent when you're flaunting whatever part of your anatomy your culture associates with sex (not aimed at you, just in general).

Haha, funbags.

Tbh, when you see them in the mirror every day it's easy to forget that people are going to be like BOOOBS OMG when they see a low cut top
Quote by megano28
and the new UG meme is about to take off

Maybe they don't want to be told by a bunch of boys that they have big tits? Have you even considered that at all?

This new generation of teens....not a fucking ounce of common sense in 'em.

I know, this dude is making us all look bad.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by padgea7x
That's because she knows you're gay

lolololololololololololol....lol?

No?

Because she knows that she'd never do you?

ololollol

..no?

It's funny because you're socially awkward.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No, but I think that's a little bit out of IdkWhatI'mDoing's vocabulary range, don't you?

"Hurrhurrhurr haaha BOOOBS lollz DERP" is more like it, isn't it

Yes, most probably. But I will sometimes compliment someone if I find them particularly beautiful.

Hey Kensai. Someone's lookin good today
Quote by CoreysMonster
I don't see what's so difficult about you guys understanding this.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Define flirting. I don't know that I agree with that, because sometimes you get yourself in a situation when they are clearly trying all their best moves and you're just being polite back to them.

Flirting as in not being polite back but actually flirting. (Sexual natured) compliments, ambigous comments, you know.

Pretty much all the women I know in relationships do this. It's mostly about approval I guess, bit of a danger and knowing they "still got it".

Quote by captaincrunk
Yes, most probably. But I will sometimes compliment someone if I find them particularly beautiful.

Oh captaincrunk
Quote by captaincrunk

Your butt looks so firm today.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Haha, funbags.

Tbh, when you see them in the mirror every day it's easy to forget that people are going to be like BOOOBS OMG when they see a low cut top

What's a low-cut top? *searches on google*

BOOOBS OMG!

Cleavage isn't as good as side-boob tbh. And don't get me started on 'slightly ajar locker-room door' glimpses. Sigh.
Quote by Todd Hart
..if your fun-bags are flopping out and bouncing like Richard Hammond in a rocket-powered car then you're asking for comments.

that's the best similie I've ever seen.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder

I preferred his You're about as accurate as an epileptic sniper similie.

Quote by Silent Murder

*blushes* Why thank you.

Edit: ^ What can I say, I'm good at similies.
Why would I comment? Girls can't feel words can they? I guess you could say I comment with my hands instead.

I mean, which one would feel better.
"Wow, your tits are might impressive"
or
*grope*

?
a question to the guys: if a girl ever came up and said "you have a really nice ass", would you feel offended?

didn't think so.
Page 1 of 4