and will cloud another’s mind,
will rain and drench another’s summer clothes
forever running to get home-

in revisitations we will remember
that as far as I can remember
we were never alone.
Last edited by Sticky Tissues at Apr 11, 2011,
Quote by rd93
I think this goes on a little too long. Maybe I just have a really bad attention span, but your descriptive style doesn't work as well when it's so long. Perhaps all it needs is to be split into separate stanzas. Writing-wise, however, this was solid as usual.

I'm going to separate it into stanzas- please let me know what you think. I'm still kind-of tied up in my old ways writing wise, where I used to write a whole page, that was my minimum and this one meandered a bit. however I'd argue those parts can't be trimmed out, its just the way it worked. but yeah, I'll separate it up. let me know what you think. link me one of yours to read as well.
I don't think you should end those two stanzas with parentheses (not including the first line, I would say combine the 4th and 5th, and 6th and 7th stanzas), but either way it's still great. Like I said, I just feel that it would be more effective if it wasn't a wall of text, so any way that you break it up is fine with me.

You can look at the one in my sig if you like, the haiku meant a lot more to me but you already read that
The diction here was beautiful and I really enjoyed reading this, but I felt like it could have been a little more concise. This is not so much a criticism of the writing, which was fantastic, as my feeling that the idea was dragged out a bit. That being said, I looked over this to try and find a couple lines that you could do without and couldn't really find any, so I'm stumped as to how to improve this. I think it's just really good and I have a short attention span . Great writing, as always.

Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."