Page 1 of 2
So it's a little tradition in our school to do some outrageous things for a senior prank, and the last couple years have been dull. I'm talking they made a golf course in the soccer pitch last year and threw water balloons the year before.

This year, one of our ideas is this - release 2000 or more bouncy balls into the halls and classrooms of the school. Bit stupid, but hey, it might be funny. Partially inspired by the Sony Ad.

We've already sourced the balls cheap, but I was wondering what cons could come up with this plan?

And ps, I couldn't care less if you think this is a "stupid idea", it's called fun, try it sometime
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

That sounds like a pretty good idea, but spreading them might be a bit of a problem. After that though, it'll be a riot. It usually takes a crane to get them out.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah, although there'll be around 20-40 of us in on it.
Bertolt Bretcht

The senior class at my school did that last year. Could've been better, but it's better than a lot of other ideas. Everyone was scrambling around to try and get as many as they could haha
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Kind of a cliche idea to be honest.

Quote by zgr0826
That sounds like a pretty good idea, but spreading them might be a bit of a problem. After that though, it'll be a riot. It usually takes a crane to get them out.

/b/rofist
We're planning to create a Japanse Dojo in the middle of the building, hire some inflatable sumo-wrestling suits (yes, they exist) and let the teachers battle on it.
^Never heard of it being done anywhere in this county or country anyway haha
Bertolt Bretcht

i vote, just go around antiqueing people. simple, yet unbelievable funny.
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Quote by The_Casinator
We're planning to create a Japanse Dojo in the middle of the building, hire some inflatable sumo-wrestling suits (yes, they exist) and let the teachers battle on it.

That might not be easy to set up because it usually takes a crane.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Do it! Also, spike the canteen food with psychadellic drugs. Then it'll be a really fun day for everyone.
Quote by The_Casinator

We had those every sports day until last year a guy was pushed back and dislocated his knee.
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by zgr0826
That might not be easy to set up because it usually takes a crane.

It's not that big, you just set up a ring inside and the inflating system can be carried as well.
Quote by Adisturbedone

/b/rofist

Take this stupid shit elsewhere. Like, y'know, the shit site it came from.
Quote by 23dannybhoy23
Do it! Also, spike the canteen food with psychadellic drugs. Then it'll be a really fun day for everyone.

The students usually get so freaked out that it takes a crane to get them out.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Someone can slip on the balls and sue the school/you guys. We all just got up and left class at a predetermined time. Teachers really had no idea. Then we tailgated in our parking lot. BBQs, soda, kiddie pools, water guns, beach balls, etc. A couple girls put gold fish in all the toilets and sinks in the school and all the teachers scrambled trying to save the fish.
Quote by zgr0826

What's that from, I remember reading that thread, but can't remember what exactly it was about.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
buy styrofoam cups. fill lots of jugs with water. place cups in a stairwell and fill with water. pain in the ass to clean up.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Alright, here's what you do:

Get three pigs, right? Label them as 1, 2 and 4. Release said pigs into the school. While they find the three pigs, they'll be looking high and low for the non-existant "third" pig.

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Take this stupid shit elsewhere. Like, y'know, the shit site it came from.

He mad.
Quote by robertito696
What's that from, I remember reading that thread, but can't remember what exactly it was about.

Sophomore year at my high school, they released some 200 mice in the cafeteria when school started. The aftermath last a couple days. After that senior pranks were lame, but I understand why.
Have cranes randomly picking people up and dumping them outside the school.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
A couple years ago at my school the seniors took two cows and snuck them upstairs. Cows cannot climb downstairs, so the school had to build a ramp down the stairs to help the cows. You should do that.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by Dwight.Schrute
A couple years ago at my school the seniors took two cows and snuck them upstairs. Cows cannot climb downstairs, so the school had to build a ramp down the stairs to help the cows. You should do that.

I thought they had to use a crane...

Quote by ErikLensherr

I would get everyone participating to cut their last class 5 to 10 minutes early. That way you can simultaneously release all the bouncy balls right when school lets out for the day, guaranteeing that everyone is inconvenienced by them.
We moved the contents of all the classrooms outside and set them up. Including lights and posters.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Buy 6 roosters. Number them all 1-7, leaving out number 5. Number them with unharmful red paint. Release them at the center and wait for everyone to panic. When they have captured them all they will still look for the 5th rooster, which doesnt´ exist.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
i had someone plant a big tree in the middle of the football field. Was pretty funny.
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Get some sort of farm animal and number them 1, 2, and 3, then release them in the school. Everyone will be looking for animalnumber 4, which doesn't exist.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Get 3 cranes. Paint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on to them. Enjoy as they try to find crane 3.
Quote by robertito696
Get some sort of farm animal and number them 1, 2, and 3, then release them in the school. Everyone will be looking for animalnumber 4, which doesn't exist.

Someone already said this. And that's wrong. They have to be 1, 2, and 4
Quote by Adisturbedone
Someone already said this. And that's wrong. They have to be 1, 2, and 4

Dude....
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by robertito696

But what about 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by genghisgandhi
Exactly. The principal would never suspect a 1, 2, 3 combo.

Ah... tricky
Paint a "3" on your chest and run around the halls. Everyone will be freaked out looking for clones 1 and 2.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
For our prank this year we pranking the two heads of security. One of them drives a Prius, which we're getting one of the admins to drive into the main hallway. The one drives a SmartCar (lolghey) and we're putting a mattress in the spot next to it and tipping it on it's side and putting a big blanket on top. It's black and white, so it'll look like a cow!
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
my senior year we did a bunch of stuff.

took the desks from the classrooms and set them outside in the parking lot so no one could park their cars.

filled a classroom up with a bunch of ballons

filled a classroom up with cups of water

filled a classroom up with a million post-it notes

fish in toilets

alarm clocks in the ceilings

t.p. everywhere

and a bunch of other stuff that i am forgetting

it took forever because there was only 28 of us (small parochial school)
A junior started a fire in a bathroom when my senior class was doing pranks. School got closed, junior got expelled.

You should get a junior and do that.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Page 1 of 2