what would you say is the best V shaped guitar for metal for less than £300? Also without a FR
go have a look around the Jackson King V's and RR's and the ESP V's, you'll probably find something you like in them
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
the DBZ ones are bad ass. I like the ESP ones as far as playing goes though.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
for that price I doubt you'll find anything with a FR that's worth your while.
It'll be a cheap LF, and it'll wear out quickly, Good hardtail guitar > shitty Floyd rose guitar.

trying looking at some LTD's or some jacksons.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I personally think Jackson V's are the best out there, but I don't like the low end and they don't make the 'traditional' ones in a string-thru body.....I'm still waiting for one now
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I know B.C. Rich makes some good V's but usuall you have to get the high end models before they really have good sound and playability.
Quote by Tango616
for that price I doubt you'll find anything with a FR that's worth your while.
It'll be a cheap LF, and it'll wear out quickly, Good hardtail guitar > shitty Floyd rose guitar.

trying looking at some LTD's or some jacksons.

I guess that it's a good thing that TS specifically asked for no FRs
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

ive played a few jackson js series guitars which are right in the TSs price range new, and those played pretty well except for a few that were horribly setup. but theyre fairly comfortable. the pickups arent that great though.

and they have an RR shape and a King V shape with or without a floyd that ive seen a buch of times for 400$ or less CAD.