So, the elections are down to a pseudo- Chavez and an intensely corrupt Congresswoman, daughter of a previous president who murdered plenty of people.

Pseudo chavez has a lot of people in congress.

I honestly want to draw a phallus in my voting thingy and then leave the country. **** Perú, it keeps doing this shit to itself.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Yeah I heard about of the candidates being the daughter of a politician who is in jail for human rights abuse and corruption but who "remains very popular with many Peruvians"

Only in South America
Peruvian erections are better.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
What you really need is a new am... wait what?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
I mean come on, we have the daughter of dude that financed his goverment through abuse and dictatorship, not to mention bribes and drugs. NOT TO MENTION, that she's the congresswoman with the WORST attendance of them all. And a mediocre career.

And her slightly retarded younger brother (Twice accused of bestiality) is the most voted congressman.

AND IN THIS CORNER! We have a nationalist twat with delusions of grandeur, ready to pit us against the one and only nation in south america that could squash us singlehandedly in a few days (Chile).

I don't believe you Perú. God...
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL