I was just recommended by a friend to read Godless - Dan Barker, and I have found this book to be amazing! So far this book has been relatively unbiased, and a great read if your in the mood to think.

So I was wondering, have you guys ever read this? What are your opinions on it? Got any other good reads like it?
Was worried this'd be a thread about Anne Coulter there.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
I keep meaning to read it, and have done for a good couple of years. I've just never got round to it.
Guess it's worth it then?
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I keep meaning to read it, and have done for a good couple of years. I've just never got round to it.

Sure, if you're into pseduo-intellectual anti-religious atheists trying to distort the word of God and his creation.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SkepsisMetal

It's a really addictive book just a warning, haha I started it a few days ago, now I'm reading it instead of paying attention in class (i think my grades are suffering). If you have the chance, read it! You'll love it!
Quote by Kensai
Sure, if you're into pseduo-intellectual anti-religious atheists trying to distort the word of God and his creation.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.

Sounds like a good read.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Kensai

Hey, I'm not trying to destroy Christianity, I just like to see a broad view and understand "both sides of the story."
It was annoying and stupid and obvious, in my opinion. I'm anti-religious and atheist but just because something follows or supports my ideals doesn't mean it's good.
I'm glad you enjoyed it though, TS.
The playground of the world
Quote by YesterdaysToday
Hey, I'm not trying to destroy Christianity, I just like to see a broad view and understand "both sides of the story."

You're either with our Lord or with the devil.