Tascam FireOne: This is a discontinued Firewire audio interface that does 24/96 recording, with two mic preamps, MIDI, guitar input, zero-latency monitoring with headphones, and has an integrated control interface. It is in excellent working condition (no dings/scratches) and the metal chassis is much better built than the entry-level plastic boxes out there. Works for me under Windows 7 32-bit (warning: no driver for 64-bit OSes) and Mac OS X Snow Leopard (control interface is not natively supported but you can get most of the functions using a free software called GarageRemote). $75 shipped.

Audio Technica ATM31a mic: cardioid condenser microphone for sale. In excellent working and cosmetic condition. This is a discontinued mic, made in Japan, that's suited for voiceovers and general studio work. Phantom-powered or runs off one AA battery (not included). Comes with original documentation, mic clip, windscreen, padded carrying case and box. $65 shipped.

Or take both for $120 shipped. I take PayPal and ship via FedEx Ground.
Attachments:
fireone.jpg
3n43p13o85Y35Q55Z6b478badc56c7a551a4a.jpg
3n63k43pe5Z15T45S0b47ee1e9eb323ee1848.jpg
Quote by cptobvious
Audio Technica ATM31a mic: cardioid condenser microphone for sale. In excellent working and cosmetic condition. This is a discontinued mic, made in Japan, that's suited for voiceovers and general studio work. Phantom-powered or runs off one AA battery (not included). Comes with original documentation, mic clip, windscreen, padded carrying case and box. $65 shipped.

Hi there... is this mic still available.... I'm in Australia ....Whoo Hooo

I guess we could figure something out ???