Page 1 of 2
So I noticed that all the girls that are so called "whores" are usually fat or russian, what is up with that?

Fat girls, why do you put out so easily?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I know more skinny whores, mainly because I know more skinnt girls than fat girls.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
I know more skinny *****s, mainly because I know more skinnt girls than fat girls.

+1
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
I don't like fat chicks.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Trust me, if you knew an equal number of fat girls and skinny girls you would see that I am corret.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
TS, your threads always make me feel ackward.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by SG_dave
Russians put out more?
WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS?

I know this insanely hot russian girl that i could possibly get in with, this knowledge only strengthens my desire to do so.

Atleast here they do.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but on the topic, there are probably self-esteem issues involved that draw the girls to be more likely to use sex and validation of being attractive to a man
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Some feel they have a need to be accepted and loved, and to them it seems like the quickest way to gain that feeling.

a lot of girls are ,sadly, like that, but media puts a lot more pressure on them.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by vintage x metal
I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but on the topic, there are probably self-esteem issues involved that draw the girls to be more likely to use sex and validation of being attractive to a man

Of course bring logic and psychology into the thread Saadia
Quote by vintage x metal

they probably also give better oral sex
Quote by blake1221

No Blake, no.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Shut up, I do not put out easily.

MYTH BUSTED!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by blake1221

I try to bring beer too but it doesn't work out so well via interwebz..
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Fat girls just don't dig me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Shut up, I do not put out easily.

MYTH BUSTED!

Well I didn't say all fat girls put out easily.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by vintage x metal

Definatly. I haven't really seen alot of fat slutty girls though, but that's more because I don't know a ton(ololol) of bigger girls.
Ts where did you get this information from?

I wouldn't say that most fat girls put out more but a lot more of them talk about going out to clubs and whatnot.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

TS, every Russian I know is either skinny as a rail or obviously mainlining steroids straight into their femoral arteries. And I basically live near one of the Russian mafia's outposts.
Wow this isn't a sweeping generalization at all

I myself am a chubby chaser, and one thing I've noticed about chubby women is they seem to have personalities, whereas all the thinner women I've dated were...well kind of boring.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by thewho65
TS, every Russian I know is either skinny as a rail or obviously mainlining steroids straight into their femoral arteries. And I basically live near one of the Russian mafia's outposts.

I didn't say fat russians, I said fat girls and russians seperatly.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Alucard817
Wow this isn't a sweeping generalization at all

I myself am a chubby chaser, and one thing I've noticed about chubby women is they seem to have personalities, whereas all the thinner women I've dated were...well kind of boring.

Alucard817 for "Most Ironic Post"!
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by maidenrulz19
Ts where did you get this information from?

I wouldn't say that most fat girls put out more but a lot more of them talk about going out to clubs and whatnot.

Israel.
I feel that more skinny girls are *****s, but unfortunately for you their standards are too high
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
or russian

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by MakinLattes
Imma double bust this shit, homegirl.

Quote by Andrea55
Triple bust!

Hell to the yes

Quote by Kensai
Fat girls just don't dig me.

Jelly I could just eat you up.

PUN POWER!

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Well I didn't say all fat girls put out easily.

Kinda did, guy
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 2