Hey guys, just gettin more into acoustics so tryin to find songs to play acoustic wise that are fun or challenging. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkwVqHFQSCo
is a link to a cover i played of About A Girl by The Academy Is check it out if you know the song and let me know what you think and any song suggestions if you have any, i listen to all types of music so anything works. Also feel free to check out the few other covers i have if you like the bands or songs.

Thanks
thanks axman, i checked out your cover as well and its pretty good, love the guitar is it the epiphone version of an SG?
and thanks LowBstring, i checked out your cover as well and its pretty awesome. wasnt expecting a classical piece but its a cool piece and very clean and sounds good. i took classical classes in school so i know a bit myself but primarily focus on electric guitar and some acoustics. again thanks for the post and good cover
Quote by TAFguitarist5
thanks axman, i checked out your cover as well and its pretty good, love the guitar is it the epiphone version of an SG?

Thanks for checking out my cover. And no i have the gibson SG (it's AMAZING.)

Oh and i checked out some of your other covers as well and the FFAF one was AWESOME! I have a question though, what do you use to record your covers?
np and ya buddy! ha SG's are sick and nice thanks for check out my others! ya that FFAF one is pretty fun to play. For my recordings i use my Flip camera :P its one of the older Flip camera and isnt the best but for now i guess its doing its job alright ha. i hear a lot of ppl use audacity to do covers and such but i dont really have a mic to record with atm so i just hit play on the computer and try to play along and record with my Flip ha
you have very good sense of rythm, sounds great and i think you found a good tone with those new strings, at least for theese type of songs :P congrats, check something of my sig if you like
ha thanks a lot i appreciate the positive feed back and ya the strings sound pretty decent with these songs though hope to be gettin a Taylor acoustic soon :P also i checkd your covers, theyre pretty sweet man. i liked the FF one proly the most but definitely cool fun covers, keep it up!